tarte Maracuja Oil

Vegan face oil for a healthy, radiant complexion with no greasy feel

• Maracuja oil: rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin; helps promote active skin recovery and rejuvenation while delivering maximum hydration

Product performance: This powerful, precious skincare oil is cold-pressed from the maracuja fruit, naturally rich in brightening vitamin C and replenishing essential fatty acids to nourish, protect and feed your skin. Harvested from the best in nature to restore balance and harmony, you can apply a few drops of this daily moisturizing face oil to quench dry skin and seal in hydration, as the gentle multi-tasker helps calm excess sebum production on oily and acne-prone skin. You can also mix it with your foundation for enhanced moisture and anti-aging benefits with a dewy, radiant finish. The weightless, hypoallergenic formula helps firm and soften without clogging pores, and works to provide an antioxidant barrier against environmental attack.

Ingredients: Passiflora edulis seed oil, tocopherol.

WARNING: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without  phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten.

Made in Brazil.

Is this a good product for oily to combo skin?
tarte Maracuja Oil ? It is good for oily skin too? Or it make you face more oily?
tarte Maracuja Oil can you buy this product at a different store other than ulta?
Start your review of tarte Maracuja Oil!
Product Highlights
I have a sample of this, I only use a drop or two for my whole face. It's very moisturizing, leaving my face soft and supple. I only use at night though, because I have oily skin.in reviews
Angelle R.
Kenner, LA
tarte Maracuja Oil uploaded by Angelle R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is super amazing and i highly recommend it for dry skin! Nourishes the skin without irritating it! (Picture from a day that i used this product) tarte Maracuja Oil #winterskincare #naturallook #winteressentials
Cass K.
Tucson, AZ
tarte Maracuja Oil uploaded by Cass K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Living in the desert this oil is a lifesaver. Its gentle and effective enough to use everyday, but I typically save it for when I get dry patches or after exfoliating for quality hydration. The oil absorbs quickly, and does not leave a residue behind. It has no odor and did not cause any breakouts or sensitivity. I use it on my cuticles and split ends too.
Thuy N.
Danvers, MA
tarte Maracuja Oil uploaded by Thuy N.
Vegan, maracuja fruit, vitamin c. It's a really good oil. It doesn't make my face feel greasy and it is very comfortable on the skin. My makeup doesn't melt off or anything. I like the way it makes my face glow.
Jazmine M.
Katy, TX
tarte Maracuja Oil uploaded by Jazmine M.
I use this every other night. It’s my last step in my night time routine. It keeps all my products that I put on my face locked in. My skin absorbs the oils throughout the night. I would use this on my hands especially around my cuticles. If I wear a heavy matte foundation I would add this underneath as a primer so I don’t look Cakey. You don’t need too much just a couple drops or even a drop. this bottle will last me a long time. The price is decent I did get this on sale on a holiday.
Miriam N.
Newark, DE
tarte Maracuja Oil uploaded by Miriam N.
Purchased at: Sephora
Very good. It never disappoints me in winter ❄️ also I love it because my skin feels good 😌
Ciara A.
Coquille, OR
tarte Maracuja Oil uploaded by Ciara A.
I use the Tarte’ Maracuja Oil when I’m experiencing patches of dryness. I tried using it religiously every week right after a shower, and I can honestly admit that I saw visible changes to my fine lines- it almost seemed like it plumped them up. Here’s the but... Every-time I used the oil, it set off my allergy eyes, so the next day they were sure, puffy, crying, and irritated (and no, I didn’t put in on my kids, just under the eye more near the side in the crows feet cheekbone area if anyone was wondering). I also have one more bummer of a review to share, it seemed to clog my pores specifically on my cheeks and I started to get oil head bumps- where I rarely if ever get pimples there. When I stopped using the product, I saw the decrease in break outs. It really was a disappointment, because it definitely softened my skin in a significant way, but the pimple break outs on my cheeks just wasn’t worth the haste for me. I always applied just one single drop; it’s very concentrated, so a little goes a long way. The scent was almost kind of nutty or something... a bit tough to describe, but in honesty, I didn’t really like it. I’m not sure if it was the oil itself that irritated my eyes so badly, or if it was the strong scent. The price is mid-ranged, I got mine at Ulta. Not sure if I’d recommend this product to anyone with combination or oily skin, but maybe someone with very dry skin might find some good benefits in trying it for themselves. I gave it 3-stars because it really did feel great on the skin, a little went a really long way, and it felt like a good quality product- but it just didn’t work well for me. Hope this honest review helps you to decide if the Tarte’ Maracuja Oil is right for you!
Megan P.
Lucasville, OH
tarte Maracuja Oil uploaded by Megan P.
This has been my discovery of the year! It's Tarte's Maracuja Oil that's something I've wanted to try but put off bc I usually don't like oils (my face is oily lol). I'm so glad I decided to give it a chance bc it's amazing! It's an anti-bacterial/anti-inflammatory naturally so it eliminated most acne or breakouts before they happened bc I've noticed my skin slightly clearer the first week. It's also a wonder product for skin pigment problems/rosascia and works as well if not better then vitaminC (which I've always had recommended for that very issue). So I'd def recommend this to anyone that will listen lol! It's a little costly but will last forever bc it takes only a few drops. The bottle is awesome too bc it has a pump style dropper that helps dispense the correct drop amount (plus it's super cute purple w/ flowers packaging is beautiful). 💜 tarte Maracuja Oil
Isaiah D.
Tarzana, CA
tarte Maracuja Oil uploaded by Isaiah D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been using this oil on my face and body for years and I’ve noticed that it is magical at correcting an evening in the tone of your skin. It also helps with brightening and making the skin more even in the clear. I like using the oil during the summer months to just because it creates a nice even tan and even glow and it makes your skin look very glistening and beautiful in the sunlight. I also love that it’s made from all natural and organic products.
Shana L.
Jackson, MO
tarte Maracuja Oil uploaded by Shana L.
Tge roller ball in conventional but it feels sticky on the skin. Eventually it does absorb in the skin but it does take a while. Packaging super cute gotta love the purple color!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
tarte Maracuja Oil uploaded by Rosie N.
I love this makeup brand but I wasn't sure how their skincare product would perform. And what a surprise it was when I started using this facial oil! This was a nourishing oil that brightens due to the vitamin c, smooths and gradually makes my skin firmer. I've been using this for a good month and it feels like I still have a full bottle of this because a little goes a long way. I use this as the last step of my am/pm skincare routine to seal everything in. It takes a while to absorb into the skin though and it does make my skin look shiny. However, I can still wear makeup after I apply a primer on top of this so I don't mind it. The travel size packaging is in a cute purple glass bottle and instead of a squeeze dropper, it's a press button dropper which was different. Overall, I enjoyed incorporating this into my skincare routine. Definitely an oil I would buy $32 for a full-size 1.7oz bottle!

1,945 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jenny N.
Cutler Bay, FL
il y a 5 jours
Ira B.
ashland
il y a 8 jours
Cass K. il y a 6 jours
You should be able to find it at Sephora - if not in store, it's definitely online.