tarte Maracuja Neck Treatment

A multi-tasking neck treatment formulated to help target and improve the appearance of skin on the neck and décolleté.

• Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother, skin and maximum hydration
  • Sodium hyaluronate: retains moisture for optimal hydration & a refreshed appearance
  • Algae extract: rich in polysaccharides known to hydrate and help in skin repair and renewal

Product performance: Gravity is no match for tarte’s luxurious new skincare essential formulated to help improve the appearance of skin on the neck and décolleté. This often neglected area boasts a different type skin that is thinner and more delicate than elsewhere on the body, and requiring a special treatment that goes beyond facial skincare. Infused with tarte’s miracle of maracuja™, along with sodium hyaluronate and algae extracts, this intensely hydrating formula works over time to help promote cell regeneration and skin elasticity while reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and sagging. Simply apply the supremely silky, soft-scented cream daily for a refreshing, spa-like application and let the nourishing, multi-tasking formula do the rest.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, octyldodecanol, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, butylene glycol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) starch, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, olus/vegetable oil/huile végétale, PEG-20 methyl glucose sesquistearate, ceteareth-20, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, sodium polyacrylate, calcium ketogluconate, ethylhexylglycerin, caprylyl glycol, hydrogenated polydecene, parfum/fragrance, xanthan gum, disodium EDTA, passiflora edulis seed oil, trideceth-6, squalane, sodium hydroxide, PEG-8, polysorbate 60, tocopherol, sodium hyaluronate, sorbitan isostearate, pelvetia canaliculata extract, ascorbyl palmitate, opuntia ficus-indica stem extract, ascorbic acid, citric acid, opuntia ficus-indica callus culture extract, dextran, trifluoroacetyl tripeptide-2, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, dehydroacetic acid.

Formulated Without Parabens, Formulated Without Mineral Oil, Formulated Without  Phthalates, Formulated Without Sodium Lauryl Sulfates, Formulated Without Gluten

Does this help with horizontal lines from "tech neck"? The skin on my neck is fine otherwise, I just need a product that works to erase the three or four lines that have appeared from looking down so much!
Hi beautiful ladies! How long have you been using this product? Worth it?
Wanting to get this product for my momma. Is it worth it? Has anyone seen results??
Start your review of tarte Maracuja Neck Treatment!
Edgewater, MD
I really wanted to love this product. It smells great and the texture is thick. However, I get pilling on my neck from the cream. I also haven't noticed any difference in my neck wrinkles. I'm pretty disappointed considering the price. It might work for other skin types.
Belle Mead, NJ
tarte Maracuja Neck Treatment uploaded by Shelley L.
This stuff is amazing! It’s a strange consistency almost spongy feeling which makes me nervous about how long this container will last. I wouldn’t say a little goes a long way with it because I like to be liberal and really hydrate that area. I must say my skin feels amazing. Usually that area is problematic for me as far as sensitivity and irritation. Now it just feels like the softest skin on my body. 💜 I’m just hoping it lasts long enough for the price/value ratio.
LA
#giftcrush Tarte has some amazing skincare products. I especially love the maracuja oil line. This cream is so hydrating and amazing for your. A little pricey but so worth it.
You know you love a product when you're willing to drop 44 dollars on just 1.7oz luckily a little goes a long way and i use it every other day. I love the packaging i think the bamboo lid is just adorable and purple is one of my favorite colors. The scent is light and very tolerable, the formula is creamy and not at all sticky. It left my skin feeling very smooth and moisturized, i did notice a slight improvement after abouy a week and a half in the overall look and feel of my skin and then about after a month a very noticable change. I absolutely love this stuff and don't really have horrible lines or wrinkles near my neck and hope to keep it this way with this product but love how this product has also made my skin feel and look in that general area. Well worth the 44 dollat at sephora in my general opinion!!
Elizabeth, MN
You know you love a product when you are sad that you ran out. A little pricey but worth the money. $44 for 1.7 fl oz @ Sephora. Has a light scent & is very moisturizing. Small amount goes a long way. Did notice a improvement in my neck lines after using for 3-4 weeks. I would say that the entire jar lasted me almost 2 almost 3 months. Would definitely repurchase.
Lawrence, KS
tarte Maracuja Neck Treatment uploaded by JJ M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I purchased this back in December and am about 3/4ths done with the jar. It is a think consistency but I like it for a neck cream. A little goes a long way. I really like the packaging. I am not sure if it has made a huge difference in my wrinkles but It has meet my expectations and I will probably purchase again.
Raleigh
I am so glad I splurged on this product. My neck is starting to show signs of aging and it's a serious bummer. I had been using just almond oil at night with just meh results. I love all things tarte so I decided to give this a try. I noticed results within a couple of days. I use it at night on my neck. It's thick and creamy and doesn't have much of a scent that I've noticed. It leaves my skin feeling very moisturized and it feels natural, sinks in right away and doesn't feel sticky or greasy at all. I love the purple packaging and the wooden lid!
I didn't feel as though this make my neck area firmer. I just feel if it was in a pump that the ingredients would not be affected by air. Ingredients lose the effectiveness over time by exposure to air. I like the smell of the cream. The cream is hydrating so that is a plus. I would not recommend it because it comes in a (very cute) jar but not worth the money if it is not effective.  tarte Maracuja Neck Treatment
west virginia
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m so glad I spent my money on this. I was pretty apprehensive when buying it online because of the price but holy guacamole. Results overnight. I’m 29 with tech neck and this smooths out my lines beautifully. And it makes my neck sooooo soft. I just wish is wasn’t so pricey. But it does come in a pretty large jar so atleast they give you some product for the price.
Brooklyn, NY
I’ve been using this cream for a few weeks now, I really love the thickness and consistency of this cream! I feel like it’s super lux and I personally have never used a cream specifically for my neck and to see that my neck has been looking smoother is AWESOME! I’m in my 30’s so better to be prepared I say and this is a wonderful product I am so happy I tried!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...