tarte Maracuja Neck Treatment uploaded by Persephone L.tarte Maracuja Neck Treatment uploaded by Stephanie A.tarte Maracuja Neck Treatment uploaded by kim d.

BY TARTE #21 in Skin Treatments

A multi-tasking neck treatment formulated to help target and improve the appearance of skin on the neck and décolleté.

• Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother, skin and maximum hydration
  • Sodium hyaluronate: retains moisture for optimal hydration & a refreshed appearance
  • Algae extract: rich in polysaccharides known to hydrate and help in skin repair and renewal

Product performance: Gravity is no match for tarte’s luxurious new skincare essential formulated to help improve the appearance of skin on the neck and décolleté. This often neglected area boasts a different type skin that is thinner and more delicate than elsewhere on the body, and requiring a special treatment that goes beyond facial skincare. Infused with tarte’s miracle of maracuja™, along with sodium hyaluronate and algae extracts, this intensely hydrating formula works over time to help promote cell regeneration and skin elasticity while reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and sagging. Simply apply the supremely silky, soft-scented cream daily for a refreshing, spa-like application and let the nourishing, multi-tasking formula do the rest.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, octyldodecanol, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, butylene glycol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) starch, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, olus/vegetable oil/huile végétale, PEG-20 methyl glucose sesquistearate, ceteareth-20, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, sodium polyacrylate, calcium ketogluconate, ethylhexylglycerin, caprylyl glycol, hydrogenated polydecene, parfum/fragrance, xanthan gum, disodium EDTA, passiflora edulis seed oil, trideceth-6, squalane, sodium hydroxide, PEG-8, polysorbate 60, tocopherol, sodium hyaluronate, sorbitan isostearate, pelvetia canaliculata extract, ascorbyl palmitate, opuntia ficus-indica stem extract, ascorbic acid, citric acid, opuntia ficus-indica callus culture extract, dextran, trifluoroacetyl tripeptide-2, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, dehydroacetic acid.

Formulated Without Parabens, Formulated Without Mineral Oil, Formulated Without  Phthalates, Formulated Without Sodium Lauryl Sulfates, Formulated Without Gluten

• I would like to try this I wonder how many times you have to appl...2 Answers
  • I have this on my wishlist because as a side sleeper with huge bo...1 Answers
  • I'm dying to try this but is it really worth the high price? What...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stephanie A.
Raleigh
I am so glad I splurged on this product. My neck is starting to show signs of aging and it's a serious bummer. I had been using just almond oil at night with just meh results. I love all things tarte so I decided to give this a try. I noticed results within a couple of days. I use it at night on my neck. It's thick and creamy and doesn't have much of a scent that I've noticed. It leaves my skin feeling very moisturized and it feels natural, sinks in right away and doesn't feel sticky or greasy at all. I love the purple packaging and the wooden lid!
Mia B.
Brooklyn, NY
I’ve been using this cream for a few weeks now, I really love the thickness and consistency of this cream! I feel like it’s super lux and I personally have never used a cream specifically for my neck and to see that my neck has been looking smoother is AWESOME! I’m in my 30’s so better to be prepared I say and this is a wonderful product I am so happy I tried!
Maria O.
LA
#giftcrush Tarte has some amazing skincare products. I especially love the maracuja oil line. This cream is so hydrating and amazing for your. A little pricey but so worth it.
Brittany B.
You know you love a product when you're willing to drop 44 dollars on just 1.7oz luckily a little goes a long way and i use it every other day. I love the packaging i think the bamboo lid is just adorable and purple is one of my favorite colors. The scent is light and very tolerable, the formula is creamy and not at all sticky. It left my skin feeling very smooth and moisturized, i did notice a slight improvement after abouy a week and a half in the overall look and feel of my skin and then about after a month a very noticable change. I absolutely love this stuff and don't really have horrible lines or wrinkles near my neck and hope to keep it this way with this product but love how this product has also made my skin feel and look in that general area. Well worth the 44 dollat at sephora in my general opinion!!
Shannon W.
Elizabeth, MN
You know you love a product when you are sad that you ran out. A little pricey but worth the money. $44 for 1.7 fl oz @ Sephora. Has a light scent & is very moisturizing. Small amount goes a long way. Did notice a improvement in my neck lines after using for 3-4 weeks. I would say that the entire jar lasted me almost 2 almost 3 months. Would definitely repurchase.
Rabab A.
I didn't feel as though this make my neck area firmer. I just feel if it was in a pump that the ingredients would not be affected by air. Ingredients lose the effectiveness over time by exposure to air. I like the smell of the cream. The cream is hydrating so that is a plus. I would not recommend it because it comes in a (very cute) jar but not worth the money if it is not effective.  tarte Maracuja Neck Treatment
Jordan W.
Supply, NC
I received this as a sample a few months ago, my first thoughts were that is was strange to have a special treatment just for your neck... but now I totally understand and love it! It reduces neck and chest wrinkles to smooth everything wonderfully. I also love the pretty purple packaging and bamboo lid. Love it!
Joslyn D.
I was very excited about this primer. I had very high expectations for it but I was a little disappointed. It's more like a lotion than a primer. It also leaves a sticky feel to your face. Though this is just my opinion my favorite primers are serum primers I think I'll stick to those.
Melissa T.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love this product! It smells amazing and applies wonderfully. I love the packing too. It's really pretty to look at and display on your vanity. The cream absorbs quickly and doesn't feel sticky. I will definitely repurchase when I need go either from Sephora or tarte directly.
Ara M.
Glendale , CA
Honestly I feel that all the maracuja collection is not a big deal. Nothing you can't get done with other moisturizers and besides smell really funky! I try to use the oil somewhere other than my face because of the smell, I'm still giving 3 stars because I love the brand overall
Cynthia Z.
I bought this a few months ago and I'm not sure if I'm seeing results. Is this working for anybody and how long does it take?
lina s.
Albuquerque
I would like to try this I wonder how many times you have to apply it to see results?
Jennifer M.
I'm dying to try this but is it really worth the high price? What kind of results do you see and is this best for preventative skincare or on skin that is already aged? Are there any smaller sample sizes out there also?
Hilary G.
BEACON FALLS, CT
I have this on my wishlist because as a side sleeper with huge boobs I have some serious neck wrinkles and I'm only 25! Does this really work against existing situations?