3 colors available

BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte Maracuja Miracle Foundcealer Tarte Maracuja Miracle Foundcleaer (A new innovative fluid foundation that acts as a concealer and foundation all in one. Shade: Fair Net Wt. 15 mL/ 0.51 fl. oz.

alexis c.
alexis c.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Light Medium
this is a great product it works very well a lot of people i know use this i use this everyday it works soon well it definitely made my expectations!!!!!! its pretty affordable compared to other things i definitely recommend this to everyone but not teenagers it might break you out
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Augusta, GA
Review for: Fair
I have a love/hate relationship with this foundation. It sometime sinks into my pores, even with a good primer. And it doesn't have as full of coverage as I'd hoped
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Light Medium
this is a great full coverage foundation. it blends so well with the skin and doesn't clog your pores. the coverage lasts all day and doesn't fade!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Rosharon, TX
Review for: Fair
By far my favourite product of 2017! This concealer somehow manages to be full coverage without looking like I'm wearing anything. The perfect spot concealer for a matte finish! Will definitely repurchase!
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Review for: Light Medium
I usually go for light to medium coverage and this is just not working for me. It looks great for a whole thirty minutes after application and then it just starts settling in my pores really bad. I have tried different primers and moisturizing and nothing is really working to make it look flawless. It is very matte which I like but it's just not working for my combination oily skin. Definitely people with dry skin should stay away!
Marina M.
Marina M.
Review for: Medium
By far the best foundation in the world it is full coverage for summer and it works wonders I would recommend to everyone to use love love it :) if you're looking for a product that looks gorgeous and is lite get this
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Review for: Light Medium
I just switched to this foundation because I wanted one with more coverage. I used the same brand for years, so I was a little hesitant to change things up. This is fantastic though. It gives more coverage and it feels nice. A little goes a long way. I would recommend this to others.
Echo S.
Echo S.
Conroe , TX
Review for: Light Medium
I have been using this foundation for about 6 months. My mom bought it for me for Christmas. I am so thankful she did! It is the best foundation I have ever used. It gives me full coverage with out feeling heavy. It has long lasting wear. And it doesn't break my face out!!!!
Maygan B.
Maygan B.
Cleburne
Review for: Fair, Light Medium
This 2 in 1 foundation and concealer was so easy to use when I'm in a rush. It had full coverage and was so easy to dab on and smooth out. The liquid is very light and I would recommend it to all of my friends
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
Sarasota, FL
Review for: Light Medium
This is amazing . Smooth finish . Feels great on the skin . Last all day . Love this product. Applies really easy. Doesn't have a bad smell. I need this everyday . I will buy this again. Told my friends about it. Thank you for this product.
Neuraly G.
Neuraly G.
Cabimas
How is the coverage of this foundation?
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this work for fund lines/wrinkles/dry skin?
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this work for fund lines/wrinkles/dry skin?