BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Thanks to the miracle of maracuja, this long wearing, waterproof pure foundation rich in Vitamin C and available in 10 shades, goes on seamlessly and instantly restores skin s natural luster for a firmer, brighter, smoother complexion. Maracuja has also been known to reduce redness, irritation, and inflammation of the skin making this foundation perfect for all skin types and ideal for sensitive, dehydrated, dry or aging skin. The combination of Vitamins A, E and mineral pigments hydrates and preserves skin. tarte s maracuja miracle is housed in a soft-finish recyclable glass bottle that boasts a sustainable bamboo cap making it our most eco-chic foundation ever.

tarte Maracuja Miracle 12-Hour Foundation Broad
  • "A little def goes a long way and it looks better when applied with a brush. " in 2 reviews
  • "It also gave a more full coverage look as time went on, although I will still have to use more concealer in some places." in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way and it goes on better when you use a stipling or foundation brush." in 2 reviews
  • "I am not a pale person by any means but ended up having to go with the lightest color.That color didn't match my complexion very well but it was definitely better than the light." in 1 review
  • "I got this in a gift set and at first i was afraid that this wasn't going to be the right skin tone but it works perfect for my Latina skin." in 1 review
Nina L.
Rockville, MD
Review for: Other more...
Terrible, terrible breakouts because of this product. The lady at Sephora told me it’s hypo-allergenic and it’s perfect for sensitive skin... it was absolutely horrid. Made my face so oily, I had white head all over by the end of the day! I do not recommend.
Veronica G.
Tried this foundation today and to be honest i wasn't a fan. It wasn't smooth on my skin, it rubbed off on my clothes which was very upsetting. I did like that it didn't feel heavy on the face. It is full coverage. And a little goes a long way. Works better with the brush than the blender or fingers.
Luna Q.
West Orange, NJ
Omg, this product is holy grail. It covers up all my blemishes, just with a very light coat. At the end of the day it does not look like the foundation is sweating or drooping off my face. It very long lasting and comes with a lot of product. And a bonus of SPF 15 so my face will be protected from the sun. Definitely recommend 10 out of 10.
Zykeyah E.
Stamps, AR
I really like that it has sun sceeen inand that it protects my scan I enjoy the way that it so simple to apply it goes on smoothly and easily. Tart has always been a huge company and all of its products have been outstanding I don't use many of their products but the ones I do Never fail to amaze me. If you need a good foundation tart 12 our foundation broad spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen is the foundation for you.
Michelle S.
Brookland, AR
Loved this foundation. It was a good color match for my light skin tone. I would say it is a medium coverage foundation. Felt very light on the skin. I do not like a heavy feeling foundation. Went on smoothly and added some hydration to my skin.
Paige C.
Springfield, PA
This foundation is the holy grail! While being very good for your skin, it slides on the face beautifully and not cakey. It gives you that perfect flawless poreless look that everyone loves. It also contains SPF 15 so you will not get burnt outside while wearing! My favorite foundation!
Ashley Z.
This is another one of those great foundations that I have heard a lot of great things about. I needed to try it and I am so glad I did. It is great for my combination skin and the oil in this foundation hydrates without making my skin appear oily or greasy.
Kashmir G.
West Jordan
Review for: Other more...
You don’t have the product that I use for foundation in your choices. I use one of their waterbase foundations in a light neutral color in fact I own it but I haven’t even been able to try it yet because like I said my face is having a moment. I have a whole make up table full of new product that I cannot use yet.
Kathy F.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Other more...
This was my favorite foundation ever. It was light weight but provided full coverage that didn't cake or dry out the skin. I have dry to combination skin. I finally just ran out of this foundation and I am so sad. I really wish Tarte will bring this back.
Jeizza M.
I really like this one, is so perfect on my skin color. It's lightweight! Something's I do even use it as concealer, and it's a dewy finish. It's long lasting, I would def buy it again!
Teresa G.
Williston, ND
I have combination skin and wonder if this product works on both skin types? I am in love with tarte products and would like to buy this foundation.
samantha p.
Does this foundation stay on for 12 hours? I am looking for a full coverage I wear a mask at work and would like one that does not come off with my mask
Beatriz C.
Does anyone know if it's waterproof. I am going to a pool party and I want to wear light makeup. Will this last through the the day being in and out the pool?
Daniella C.
Berkley , MI
I have been looking for a new foundation. Is this one good for dry skin?
Lorena G.
Woodhaven, NY
Does this product feel at all heavy or does it show that you have any product on your face ?