Skin CareFacial Skincaretarte
Maracuja Gold Oil Limited Edition

tarte Maracuja Gold Oil Limited Edition

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive What it is: An iconic, non-greasy, vegan face oil that has become even more luxurious for a limited time with gold flakes. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture -...

How much did you enjoy this product ?
At what step of your skincare routine, do you use this product and in conjunction with what other products?
Start your review of tarte Maracuja Gold Oil Limited Edition!
How would you rate this product?
Brittany G.
Rock Creek, OH
Refreshing, hydrating and bright! These are the words I can use to describe this product. I love serums and oils and this is one of the better ones that I have tried. It is pricey, but a little goes a long way and you can mix it with other creams or serums to make it last longer and give all your products a boost!!
valerie M.
Fresno , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I recieved this heavenly oil as a gift and now I'm hooked it goes on so smooth and it's not oily at all it leaves my skin so silly soft and with an amazing glow that I get compliments on my skin tarte Maracuja Gold Oil Limited Edition its literally heaven in a bottle I highly recommend this is helps with so much and my acne scars are even fading away my skin looks so healthy.
Kim L.
I really really wanted to love this but I cannot get past the smell. It smells like cooking oil I literally smell like I just bathed in a deep fryer and the smell lingers I will not use this again
Karen C.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is great if you’re just starting to play around with serums. It’s pricy for the amount you get. I would recommend looking at the ingredients and seeing what your skins needs. Good packaging, especially for traveling.
Melissa W.
Columbus, OH
I use this for everything. I put this in my hair, rub on my body, use of my face as a serum. I love how this can have so many uses. I got this in the vault with the cream and a little goes a long way.
Nora D.
purdys
So nice and gives me a nice glow would definitely recommend this to people who love a dewy look.
Marisol R.
North Baldwin, NY
I bought this at Sephora and love that it comes with the gold flakes. It’s a really thick and moisturizing oil, so you have to be careful if you already have oily or combination skin. My skin needs change through out the year so I rather use this product during winter time. The scent is odd, not appealing (wish it would actually smell like maracuja/passionfruit)
Jackie J.
Berlin, WI
So I started off with the original Miracuja Oil but found myself using this one more. Not sure if there's much of a difference, but I do love this oil. I used it every night as part of my skin care routine and have been for about 4 months now. My skin has evened out and all dry patches on my face are gone! I had bad dry spots in corners of my nose and in between my eyebrows, but they are gone!
Cohassett R.
Amherst, OH
I love this oil. I use it on my face and body whenever I really need moisture and glow. It doesn’t clog my pores or make me break out, a little goes a long way and It’s by far the best oil I’ve ever used for softening my skin. The packaging is also attractive, which is very important to me as I like to “display” my products for aesthetic purposes and ease of access.