BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Give lips a healthy dose of color and shine while treating them to all the benefits of nature s pure miracle, maracuja oil. Always hydrating and skin-nourishing, each maracuja-infused shade will keep lips moisturized while minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to give lips a fuller, plumped-up appearance. With a variety of rich shades ranging from soft to vivid, you ll find the perfect colors for day or night so you ll never be without this lip-soothing must-have!  The one-of-a-kind maracuja infused formula drenches lips in cool moisture while delivering mega-watt shine and rich, glossy pigment. skinvigorating benefits:

tarte Maracuja Divine Shine Lip Gloss
  • "I really love this lip gloss. It makes your lips super shiny without having to add a ton of product. The color is present, but subtle, which is very pretty and feminine. It has a cool, minty tingle when first applied. Also, it feels a little sticky when first applied, but that wears off and it just feels smooth after that." in 26 reviews
  • "This is my favorite tart lip product. So moisturizing and easy to apply. A little pricey but worth the money. It was everything I thought it would be. Packaging is very nice." in 13 reviews
  • "I can't believe this gloss is on here. I LOVE THIS GLOSS. Perfect color, though not super long lasting. Expensive ish but WORTH IT. Repeat user. Yes all the way." in 11 reviews
Kimberly R.
Brighton, MA
Brittni S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love brush application lip glosses. They are so easy to use and put on. This would be perfect to add just a slight color to your lips, without over doing it.
brittany f.
Beautiful beautiful lipgloss! I love the nude color and feeling on my lips! Great brand, wonderful product and I have told many to try it and all have loved it!
Mia A.
Kenmore, NY
This lip gloss is absolutely amazing! It's very glossy and beautiful! Since it's made with maracuja it's good for your lips! The packaging is also pretty cool!
Lynnette P.
This is my go to lip gloss for any occasion. I love how it glides on and it's not too thick like a lot of lip glosses. Tarte is amazing. Definitely recommended
Tara B.
They have a wide variety of colors to choose from. Alot of glosses get super sticky, but this one doesnt. Thats a big factor for me when choosing lip gloss.
Garret P.
Alachua, FL
This gloss provides a great shine without the stickiness of most lip glosses. But I'm not too fond of the applicator. I usually apply it with my finger.
Nina C.
I gotta say that this is one of my favorites. I tend to use lip gloss to make my lips more shiny looking and bigger. And I fill like this does the trick
sarah m.
Monticello, MN
I love this gloss!! It gives a beautiful shine and the color looks natural. It also has that minty feel to it which I love. I would totally recommend it.
Angela S.
Van nuys, CA
Ugh OBSESSED!!!! Cannot get over this product! This company has always been my favorite and will remain. Long lasting product and will continue using!
Antonia E.
Yonkers , NY
Is this too heavy?
Christy S.
Dothan, AL
Does this give a really good shine or is it one of those that after you got it on it feels heavy?
Kayla D.
This color is beautiful! Is it sticky like some glosses are?
Is this product scented