BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Give lips a healthy dose of color and shine while treating them to all the benefits of nature s pure miracle, maracuja oil. Always hydrating and skin-nourishing, each maracuja-infused shade will keep lips moisturized while minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to give lips a fuller, plumped-up appearance. With a variety of rich shades ranging from soft to vivid, you ll find the perfect colors for day or night so you ll never be without this lip-soothing must-have!  The one-of-a-kind maracuja infused formula drenches lips in cool moisture while delivering mega-watt shine and rich, glossy pigment. skinvigorating benefits:

tarte Maracuja Divine Shine Lip Gloss
  • "I really love this lip gloss. It makes your lips super shiny without having to add a ton of product. The color is present, but subtle, which is very pretty and feminine. It has a cool, minty tingle when first applied. Also, it feels a little sticky when first applied, but that wears off and it just feels smooth after that." in 26 reviews
  • "This is my favorite tart lip product. So moisturizing and easy to apply. A little pricey but worth the money. It was everything I thought it would be. Packaging is very nice." in 13 reviews
  • "I can't believe this gloss is on here. I LOVE THIS GLOSS. Perfect color, though not super long lasting. Expensive ish but WORTH IT. Repeat user. Yes all the way." in 11 reviews
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
I am a sucker for the maracuja oil in this product which makes my lips buttery soft and has a great pigment. Plus I love that tarte is upfront about its ingredients and they they are responsibly sourced, and gluten free which for a celiac you wouldn't believe how many products may contain gluten.
Kay K.
I totally remember Tarte's Maracuja-Infused Lipgloss! I'll never forget because for the price, I didn't understand why it was so sticky. And it was REALLY sticky; like, stereotypical gloss. Color payoff was okay for a gloss though and it smelled great. On the other hand, not something I'd recommend.
Reagan M.
Hartsville, SC
I absolutely love the tarter maracuja products, and like the other products this lip gloss is a must have! if you suffer from dry lips you definitely need to try this product. It is so moisturizing without leaving you feeling greasy. I would definitely recommend this product!
Korina B.
San Ysidro, CA
I love this product I don't use that often but I have it
my bag. The way it look's is so cute I love how they
designs on it. It apply's on very smoothly and is very
easy to put on. I bought it from tartcosmetics. Yes
I told my mom about this product and she bought it.

Lo C.
Jackson, NJ
Heaven on your lips! I love anything from Tarte and especially a product with Maracuja Oils involved! The price is not bad for the great quality of the product. I regularly use Tarte and love trying out their lip products. I totally recommend!
Michelle H.
Charlotte, NC
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
This is one of the prettiest lip glosses I have ever used. I love the shine it gives me and how long it lasts. It also leaves my lips feeling incredibly soft and nourished. It's a bit pricey for lip gloss but I personally feel it is 10% worth it.
Whitney K.
Merkel, TX
Love this stuff anything taste is great last for a long time. Love all their colors they have such a wide verity of colors and such pretty colors I would buy 1 in every color if I could afford to. I love all their makeup from lip gloss to base to mascara
Alicia R.
League City, TX
Ughhhh no more twist up clicky applicators people! I hate that you have to sit there and noisily twist that thing up and up and up to finally get something to apply to your lips! They have a slight tingle to them probably from the minty extract or whatever goes in there. The colors look good on though
Miranda G.
Dallas, TX
I have two colors I picked up via huatelook.! I love both colors, however I find myself not reaching for them as often. The formula is a little too sticky, but not too much to the point where you are uncomfortable. Not sure if I would purchase again.
Antonia E.
Yonkers , NY
Is this too heavy?
Christy S.
Dothan, AL
Does this give a really good shine or is it one of those that after you got it on it feels heavy?
Kayla D.
This color is beautiful! Is it sticky like some glosses are?
Is this product scented