BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Give lips a healthy dose of color and shine while treating them to all the benefits of nature s pure miracle, maracuja oil. Always hydrating and skin-nourishing, each maracuja-infused shade will keep lips moisturized while minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to give lips a fuller, plumped-up appearance. With a variety of rich shades ranging from soft to vivid, you ll find the perfect colors for day or night so you ll never be without this lip-soothing must-have!  The one-of-a-kind maracuja infused formula drenches lips in cool moisture while delivering mega-watt shine and rich, glossy pigment. skinvigorating benefits:

tarte Maracuja Divine Shine Lip Gloss
  • "I really love this lip gloss. It makes your lips super shiny without having to add a ton of product. The color is present, but subtle, which is very pretty and feminine. It has a cool, minty tingle when first applied. Also, it feels a little sticky when first applied, but that wears off and it just feels smooth after that." in 26 reviews
  • "This is my favorite tart lip product. So moisturizing and easy to apply. A little pricey but worth the money. It was everything I thought it would be. Packaging is very nice." in 13 reviews
  • "I can't believe this gloss is on here. I LOVE THIS GLOSS. Perfect color, though not super long lasting. Expensive ish but WORTH IT. Repeat user. Yes all the way." in 11 reviews
Jazmin N.
Best lip gloss I have tried !! Super moisturizing !! The best part of it all it is not sticky! It exceeded my expectations the packaging was great easier apply. I know some people stay away from lip glosses because of how they stick but I definitely recommend this one.
jessica j.
Helen, WV
One of my favorites!!!! This is prettier color than i expected, and feels wonderful on my lips, love the minty scent also. great product! I love Tarte makeup. and thankful this product is being offered on Amazon, seems to not be carried on Tarte website anymore.
Desiree T.
I love the finish of this product, when I purchase a lip gloss I'm looking for moisture, pigment and a lightweight feel. This is my go-to product when I want a natural make up look. Too faced has very good lip products. Never displeased when I buy from them.
Faith D.
I LOVE tarts maracuja divine shine lip gloss. It is my #1 go to for every day looks. Whether I'm headed to class or going out for the night I grab this great lip gloss. I'm a lip gloss fanatic, so when I say I love this I mean it. The texture is not sticky at all, which is always a great thing. The color and shine lasts for hours!!! I would recommend this lip gloss for anyone at any time!
NISSA R.
chicago, IL
I received a set of these for Christmas a couple years back and was disappointed the formula was sticky and the applicator is messy as well as a germ hazard. The colors were so sheer but looked great layered with different lipsticks.
Khahinur S.
I got this lip gloss for my birthday and it looks beautiful on my lips. I love how it has so much shimmer and sparkle in it and it's really easy to apply on my lips. I always were it when I go to special occasions. And if I run out I would always buy some more! ❤
Fellisha G.
Trenton, NJ
Hydrating is an understatement; this product will have your lips poppin (literally)! Adds nice sheen for a natural everyday look or can apply a small amount under matte lip products.
Rachel S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Loveeee this gloss! You have to prime it a few times but the color is Awesome. It's nice because it gives you color and still acts like a gloss you can put over your lipstick.
Kaitlyn V.
Brooklyn, NY
This gloss has the perfect shades for any occasion. I'm always impressed with the packaging Tarte uses. It lasted a couple of hours. It was easy to apply and I would definitely buy this again!
Kiran K.
Philadelphia, PA
THE BEST! Lipgloss to ever exist. This lipgloss makes your lips feel super glossy and not sticky at all -- it is very easy to use, pretty pricey though and this is the first time i've ever used it. I will definitely be buying it again! I love this product.
Antonia E.
Yonkers , NY
Is this too heavy?
Christy S.
Dothan, AL
Does this give a really good shine or is it one of those that after you got it on it feels heavy?
Kayla D.
This color is beautiful! Is it sticky like some glosses are?
Is this product scented