MakeupLip MakeupLip Glosstarte
maracuja divine shine lip gloss, blissful (warm peach), 7 oz

tarte maracuja divine shine lip gloss, blissful (warm peach), .7 oz

A moisturizing lip gloss featuring the skin-nourishing benefits of maracuja oil. This maracuja-infused formula drenches lips in cool moisture while delivering mega-watt shine and rich, glossy pigment. With a variety of rich shades ranging from soft to...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of tarte maracuja divine shine lip gloss, blissful (warm peach), .7 oz!
Camille H.
Greenville
Target has some amazing lip glasses. The colors are great and there’s just the right amount of shine. The pigments are amazing. You can get a wide variety from sheer to full coverage lip losses to give you perfect amount of sparkle.
Stephanie D.
Gretna, NE
This shade is so flattering, and I use it for my day to day makeup regularly. It also adds an extra shine pop when layered on a darker lipstick. It’s non sticky which I also appreciate, and it doesn’t get everywhere as some tend to.
Paradise W.
This product makes my lips feel so full and beautiful! I love this product and if you have dry tulips this would be your go to product for sure. The color is beautiful on melanin tones!!
Brandi S.
Ferndale, WA
Wasn't in love with the shade. Nice application, scent, texture, but overall I can't get over the high cost
Sheri G.
Houston
Gloss was nice a little sticky! Like the more natural ingredients! Lasted normal for a lip gloss. Yes easy to apply.
Gina S.
Surprise
I was not expecting this glos to be so pretty.  I really enjoyed being able ro only push out the amout i needed.  The price was great and tge product was long lasting and the package it was in was easy to open i would definitely buy this product again
Maryann M.
New Jersey
Love this gloss it’s the cutest packaging ever and it taste so yummy it’s always in my bag and super easy to grab and apply you can always buy them at ulta
Fathin F.
KUALA TERENGGANU
The product is so freaking...best and so satisfied. Great!!! I love 💕 it like real. It is bloody cute . I will recommend this product to my friends. All my friends. I am a student so it is easy for me to promote to all my buddies. Satisfied!!!!!!
Kat L.
San Miguel
En lo personal es mi esencia favorita entonces prácticamente soy amante de este producto, muy recomendado para todas nosotras las chicas que nos gusta lucir bien.
Whitney K.
Nashville, TN
Love this gloss. So settle and natural. Stays on for a very good period of time and leaves my lips feeling moisturized.

Looking for your answer?