BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Give lips a healthy dose of color and shine while treating them to all the benefits of nature s pure miracle, maracuja oil. Always hydrating and skin-nourishing, each maracuja-infused shade will keep lips moisturized while minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to give lips a fuller, plumped-up appearance. With a variety of rich shades ranging from soft to vivid, you ll find the perfect colors for day or night so you ll never be without this lip-soothing must-have!  The one-of-a-kind maracuja infused formula drenches lips in cool moisture while delivering mega-watt shine and rich, glossy pigment. skinvigorating benefits:

Mary P.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gloss was a limited edition and it pretty much lived in it when it was available. I had the shade blissful which was a warm peachy pink shade that wasn't too overpowering and just gave a cute, natural pop of color. Similar to the Stila glosses, you have a brush applicator which is different, and you push a button to dispense so you could do it one handed. The presence of the Maracuja oil was a big help and kept my lips soft and hydrated. I wish this was still around!
Katlynne R.
Katlynne R.
Bellflower, CA
Love this lip gloss but if you're going to wear your hair down please be advised this gloss is extremely sticky. I try to apply when I'm wearing my hair up so I can enjoy my glossy lips. Stays glossy all day. If I can change one thing about this product it would be to make it a but less sticky. Almost like a butter balm
Kay K.
Kay K.
I totally remember Tarte's Maracuja-Infused Lipgloss! I'll never forget because for the price, I didn't understand why it was so sticky. And it was REALLY sticky; like, stereotypical gloss. Color payoff was okay for a gloss though and it smelled great. On the other hand, not something I'd recommend.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
I am a sucker for the maracuja oil in this product which makes my lips buttery soft and has a great pigment. Plus I love that tarte is upfront about its ingredients and they they are responsibly sourced, and gluten free which for a celiac you wouldn't believe how many products may contain gluten.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Provo, UT
Tarte is one of my favorite make-up brands and I love all of their products! I received one of their lip products as a gift and I have been hooked every since. The application is smooth and creamy and I feel like my lips are getting moisturized when I wear the lip product!
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Commerce Township, MI
I love tarte products but this wasn't my favorite lip gloss. Pros are it is easy to apply, the colors are good, and it looks nice but I found that it was kind of sticky while wearing and this is a big con for me. Overall not a bad lip gloss but they make better ones.
Mayra B.
Mayra B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how this lip gloss feels on my lips. It's moist without feeling sticky. A little goes a long way and has a great consistency as well. This was my first time using the maracuja gloss and I would definitely keep purchasing it! Plus the packaging is super cute!
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
Merkel, TX
Love this stuff anything taste is great last for a long time. Love all their colors they have such a wide verity of colors and such pretty colors I would buy 1 in every color if I could afford to. I love all their makeup from lip gloss to base to mascara
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Dallas, TX
I have two colors I picked up via huatelook.! I love both colors, however I find myself not reaching for them as often. The formula is a little too sticky, but not too much to the point where you are uncomfortable. Not sure if I would purchase again.
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the prettiest lip glosses I have ever used. I love the shine it gives me and how long it lasts. It also leaves my lips feeling incredibly soft and nourished. It's a bit pricey for lip gloss but I personally feel it is 10% worth it.
Antonia E.
Antonia E.
Is this too heavy?
Christy S.
Christy S.
Dothan, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a really good shine or is it one of those that after you got it on it feels heavy?
Is this product scented
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
This color is beautiful! Is it sticky like some glosses are?