BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Give lips a healthy dose of color and shine while treating them to all the benefits of nature s pure miracle, maracuja oil. Always hydrating and skin-nourishing, each maracuja-infused shade will keep lips moisturized while minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to give lips a fuller, plumped-up appearance. With a variety of rich shades ranging from soft to vivid, you ll find the perfect colors for day or night so you ll never be without this lip-soothing must-have!  The one-of-a-kind maracuja infused formula drenches lips in cool moisture while delivering mega-watt shine and rich, glossy pigment. skinvigorating benefits:

tarte Maracuja Divine Shine Lip Gloss
  • "I really love this lip gloss. It makes your lips super shiny without having to add a ton of product. The color is present, but subtle, which is very pretty and feminine. It has a cool, minty tingle when first applied. Also, it feels a little sticky when first applied, but that wears off and it just feels smooth after that." in 26 reviews
  • "This is my favorite tart lip product. So moisturizing and easy to apply. A little pricey but worth the money. It was everything I thought it would be. Packaging is very nice." in 13 reviews
  • "I can't believe this gloss is on here. I LOVE THIS GLOSS. Perfect color, though not super long lasting. Expensive ish but WORTH IT. Repeat user. Yes all the way." in 11 reviews
Venus L.
Has had really good daily impact with me since it is neither sticky or too dry. 👌good moisture and easy to apply and use . Been using it for a week and it has already becomed one of my favorites . Get it at ULTA 👌🙌👏
Lisa J.
Indiana
I really like the shine and that it wasn't sticky feeling at all.. Beautiful shades as well. I was surprised it lasted hours without having to reapply. I bought this from Amazon. I would def buy this product again and recommend to others.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This maracuja infused lipshine oil is amazing for helping dry and cracked lips. It smells amazing and keeps lips smooth and hydrated for weeks. You only need to apply just a little and your lips are silks smooth
Robin M.
Clinton Twp, MI
I received the tarte Treat Yourself to Gorgeous 28-piece Collection (from QVC) from my grandmother and have been using the lip glosses nearly every day since. I love the formula because it has an almost minty feel and scent to it and seems to make my lips tingle slightly. The glosses do seem to need to be applied several times but I feel that is pretty common with a gloss. Overall, I absolutely love tarte products and always highly recommend them.
Maddie F.
This lip gloss is so so so shiny and I just love it because it totally accentuates my lips and really makes them stand out. I think it's a good value for the price and I would definitely recommend this to everyone out there that wants more shine :) I LOVE SHINE!!
amelia m.
i absolutely love this lip gloss. it adds a nice shimmery gloss to the lips. it has nice packaging, and is not messy at all. it is not very sticky and looks so nice on the lips. i will definitely be purchasing this again. i love how the lipstick is applied. only issue i have with this is that it does come off while drinking water very easily.
Brenda C.
I adore these glosses! I received my first tube for free, was hooked, and purchased a few more. They smell delicious, are long-lasting, and leave my lips feeling tingly and fresh. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a subtle, beautiful gloss.
Bebe K.
This was one of my favorite colors from their lipgloss line crazy how it was on this list! Love that its not greasy or sticky and the way the product was made and its applicator! I would definitely recommend to others.
Maci S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Tarte is one of my favorite brands, whether it be for skincare or cosmetics. The tarte maracuja divine shine lip gloss is my all time favorite lip gloss! It gives your lips great shine without feeling sticky! It can be great by itself or even on top of your favorite lipstick.
Jazmin N.
Best lip gloss I have tried !! Super moisturizing !! The best part of it all it is not sticky! It exceeded my expectations the packaging was great easier apply. I know some people stay away from lip glosses because of how they stick but I definitely recommend this one.
Antonia E.
Yonkers , NY
Is this too heavy?
Christy S.
Dothan, AL
Does this give a really good shine or is it one of those that after you got it on it feels heavy?
Kayla D.
This color is beautiful! Is it sticky like some glosses are?
Is this product scented