jenny c.
San Elizario, TX

tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer What do are your thoughts? I want to buy it but i would like to hear some advise.😏

rachel h.
rachel h.
2 weeks, 3 days ago
After trying many different consealers that never perform as said they would, I had huge doubts about this Tarte “creaseless” concealer but let me tell you facts... it works!!! Underneath my eyes looks so smooth and youthful. Its creaseless, don’t smear, don’t cake, don’t smudge, it is Perfectly Smooth ALL day!! It covers well also. I don’t look tired, just a fresh appearance. I’m already on my third tube! If Tarte ever quits making this I will feel doomed!!! Love it!!!
Christina J.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
8 months, 3 weeks ago
Great coverage without looking heavy
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Corinth, TX
8 months, 3 weeks ago
I LOVE ALL PRODUCTS TARTE! Any fav product you go with, with tarte you with absolutely love!