BeautyFaceFace Makeuptarte
Maracuja Creaseless Concealer

tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer

A creamy, full coverage concealer that won’t ever crease, flake or leave you wanting more.

• Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin and maximum hydration
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Wakeup your makeup with tarte’s best-selling liquid concealer, offering crease-free, creamy coverage with skinvigorating™ skincare benefits. Powered by nourishing maracuja and rich antioxidants, the multi-tasking formula helps awaken a dull complexion while smoothing and improving skin’s texture and tone. The full coverage waterproof concealer expertly masks redness, dark spots and discolorations while imparting a brightening, luminous finish to help offset the look of dark circles for a flawlessly radiant complexion.

Now available in 14 shades to complement a range of skintones and undertones.

All Shades Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, cetyl alcohol, VP/hexadecene copolymer, silica dimethyl silylate, microcrystalline wax/ Cera Microcristallina/Cire microcristalline, tocopheryl acetate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, ascorbyl palmitate, passiflora edulis seed oil, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140).

Made in China.

Any suggestions for a good tarte Concealer?
I’m super loyal to Tarte but haven’t had the chance to try yet! Anyone recommend? Any luck with very dry skin?
I Have scars under my eyes. What’s the best coverage for them? I legit hate them. Help.
Start your review of tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer!
Product Highlights
This tiny bottle really has lasted me a long time. You only need a teeny tiny bit to cover up any dark circles. Its full coverage yet doesn't feel heavy. It may be a bit pricey, but it's so worth the price. I have very pale skin and this is the only brand that is light enough.in reviews
i just bought this the other day. i have pretty bad bags and dark circles. this did a pretty good job covering them up. i was hoping for a little bit more coverage. i also found it did crease just a tiny bit even after i set it. in reviews
this is a great product although it is not entirely "creaseless." the concealer will be needed to set with a nice powder and will be wearable for a couple hours. after that it starts to crease. however, there is very nice coverage and it may help the long lasting effect if you have a good setting sprayin reviews
...go-to concealer because it is the perfect consistency for me, even with my oily skin. it has medium coverage, which i prefer because it makes my makeup look natural. the reason i gave it 4/5 stars is because sometimes it’s hard to understand how much product you need for certain parts of your face. it’s one of those products that you really need to work with and practice with to understand.in reviews
Marie S.
france
Review for: Fair (fair skin w/pink undertones)
Concealer très couvrant , j’ai pris une teinte au dessus de la mienne pour un effet plus clair . Parfait rien a dire je le conseil rapport qualité prix nickel
Millie R.
I thought this was an okay product! I like the fact that it was creaseless but once I bought it I didn't realize how oily it was and since I have oily skin they don't really match up well. I do like the consistency and it doesn't crease like it says!
Beth S.
I enjoy this concealer because it does provide a lot of moisture to the undereyes, but never feels like it sets, even with powder. It does crease unfortunately. I purchased at Ulta and will likely never purchase again because Tarte shape tape is a much better option.
Lucinda C.
Parsons, TN
Awesome coverage!!! I always set my under eye concealer but this product doesn't crease even when I don't set it! It's great to use during special occasions or if you know you'll be having pictures taken.
Didem Y.
Excellent anti cernes, donnent un effet lumineux au teint, je vous le conseille fortement pour donner de l’éclat et un effet de lumière et d’hydratation à votre peau.
Ke X.
Review for: Light Medium (light-medium w/peach undertones)
Il glisse dans les plis, obligé de poudrée plus que d’habitude et assèche le contour des yeux
Assiou A.
Sain Bel, WY
I appreciate a lot this concealer. Particulary when i want to go to the gym. When i don't have time and i want a natural makeup, i apply this one with my fingers. Then i apply a little baking powder to fix it. It is a full coverage, it doesn't go into fine lines. But you need to take a small amount of product. If you take too much, it will be difficult to work it. I recommend it for a quick makeup.
Hazel D.
Fremont, CA
This concealer has very nice full coverage but it is not creaseless. I have tried setting with different types of setting powders and the end result is the same - very noticeable crease lines. A little goes a long way with this product.
Jessica B.
Good coverage, but a very thick product which makes it a bit hard to blend. Relatively easy to apply tho, just make sure you've got a blender sponge because a brush doesn't cut it with this one. If you're ok with a heavy product then this one is a winner.
Shakila K.
Richmond Hill, ON
tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer uploaded by Shakila K.
I really enjoyed using this concealer. It has a very creamy texture and it’s really full coverage. I liked to use my ring finger to blend this under my eye as it leaves a flawless finish.

351 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
kailey S.
internationalfalls
Celine I.
Somerset, NJ
il y a un an
Marissa S. il y a un an
It works good and seems to last all day for me! It obviously doesn’t look as fresh at the end of the day but still pretty good. It’s a thicker concealer, so it definitely doesn’t give you that “no makeup” look if that’s what you are going for. It says creaseless but still will settle in my creases a bit but once I give them one wipe it’s gone.