tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer

A creamy, full coverage concealer that won’t ever crease, flake or leave you wanting more.

• Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin and maximum hydration
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Wakeup your makeup with tarte’s best-selling liquid concealer, offering crease-free, creamy coverage with skinvigorating™ skincare benefits. Powered by nourishing maracuja and rich antioxidants, the multi-tasking formula helps awaken a dull complexion while smoothing and improving skin’s texture and tone. The full coverage waterproof concealer expertly masks redness, dark spots and discolorations while imparting a brightening, luminous finish to help offset the look of dark circles for a flawlessly radiant complexion.

Now available in 14 shades to complement a range of skintones and undertones.

All Shades Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, cetyl alcohol, VP/hexadecene copolymer, silica dimethyl silylate, microcrystalline wax/ Cera Microcristallina/Cire microcristalline, tocopheryl acetate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, ascorbyl palmitate, passiflora edulis seed oil, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140).

Made in China.

Is this ok for oily skin?
What is the best way to blend this? I tried a sponge and it was an epic fail.
Is the tarte maracuja concealer better than tarte shape tape?
Start your review of tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer!
Product Highlights
“This tiny bottle really has lasted me a long time. You only need a teeny tiny bit to cover up any dark circles. Its full coverage yet doesn't feel heavy. It may be a bit pricey, but it's so worth the price. I have very pale skin and this is the only brand that is light enough.” in reviews
“i just bought this the other day. i have pretty bad bags and dark circles. this did a pretty good job covering them up. i was hoping for a little bit more coverage. i also found it did crease just a tiny bit even after i set it. ” in reviews
“this is a great product although it is not entirely "creaseless." the concealer will be needed to set with a nice powder and will be wearable for a couple hours. after that it starts to crease. however, there is very nice coverage and it may help the long lasting effect if you have a good setting spray” in reviews
“...go-to concealer because it is the perfect consistency for me, even with my oily skin. it has medium coverage, which i prefer because it makes my makeup look natural. the reason i gave it 4/5 stars is because sometimes it’s hard to understand how much product you need for certain parts of your face. it’s one of those products that you really need to work with and practice with to understand.” in reviews
florida
Review for: Medium (medium to tan skin w/peach undertones)
This is my absolute favorite concealer! I don’t use concealers for under eye but do use them for blemishes on the face such as pimples or acne scars. I have tried all sorts of concealers and none work as well as this one. I love that it blends in well with my beauty blender and it is thick, unlike some other liquid concealers, so even after I blend the blemish is still covered. I see some people have issues with the applicator feeling rough but I have no issues so far. It might be rough under eye but as I use it for acne I haven’t had any issues. To add, I get large, cystic acne around my chin and jaw area and most concealers will somewhat cover but not fully - leaving the area looking even weirder. This one fully covers them and leaves the skin looking smooth once blended in with beauty blender (def recommend blender over brush). It also stays on all day paired with my setting spray. I have had issues in past with concealers just disintegrating throughout the day even with setting spray and powder. Overall, I am very pleased with this product and highly recommend for those with acne.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Review for: Fairly Light Neutral (fair-light skin w/yellow & pink undertones)
The Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer has been one of my favorite concealers for the last couple years. A couple years ago it was hard to find a true full coverage concealer and this was one of the first I found and fell in love with. Besides loving the full coverage I also love the glossy hydrating formula and how it’s easy to blend out without it drying down too quick. Since I started originally using this Tarte has changed the packaging to a wand applicator and I can’t wait to try it since the squeeze tube has the potential to waste product if squeezed too hard.
Detroit, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Tan (tan skin w/peach undertones)
: A little goes a long way! This concealer is very full in coverage, as people often think only Shape Tape can offer that, and it has a tacky feel and shine to it, which can be toned down with a bit of loose powder. I love it because it offers hydration and it's dewy finish draws light onto the face and under the eyes! You don't need much and it color corrects so well, I use if a lot for scars, bruises and tattoos on clients! Packed with vitamin C, it has the ability to help and brighten those dark areas! Don't forget your SPF!
tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer uploaded by Abby C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Light Medium (light-medium w/peach undertones)
This stuff is AMAZING. I use it to cover blemishes and it’s like they were never there! It’s a heavier concealer so can look a little cakey if over applied. But I 100% recommend! #selfiegame #gamechanger
Woodbridge, VA
tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer uploaded by Jassi K.
Review for: Light Sand (light skin w/yellow undertones)
This concealer is pretty thick in consistency. Usually thick Concealers come in little pots and I like this packaging better compared to pots because you don’t have to ever worry about contaminating your concealer. It does a good job on covering up my breakouts too. However, I feel like thinner concealers cover the same amount (of my dark circles) as this concerned does. I also have dry undereyes and I never have to worry about setting this with powder and my skin looking patchy.
Honolulu, HI
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Medium Sand (medium skin w/yellow undertones), Light Medium Neutral (light-medium skin w/yellow & pink undertones), Light Medium Sand (light-medium skin w/yellow undertones), Light Medium (light-medium w/peach undertones), Light (light skin w/yellow & pink undertones), Medium (medium to tan skin w/peach undertones)
One of the best for concealing pigmentation! I have extremely dark under-eye area and this is one of the few concealers that work! However, it is really thick! So if you have lines under your eyes, this is not the best. It will crease. I’ve tried the tiniest amount of product, tapped it out, set it with powder ...always creased. But great coverage!! I think they recently reformulated or at least repackaged. Would love to try the new product! 💜
Aurora, CO
2,405 reviews
Review for: Light Sand (light skin w/yellow undertones)
This is a thicker concealer formula than shape tape from Tarte, with it's popular maracuja oil thick in the mix. Those that love this know to use a tiny bit of product and fully work it into the skin. You can always apply a little more. This would be a heavier concealer- whuch is not a negative thing, some people require this type of coverage and Tarte sure did formulate a good maracuja oil formula for the skin for a more coverage formula. ❤
Dixon, IL
Review for: Light Sand (light skin w/yellow undertones), Light Medium Sand (light-medium skin w/yellow undertones)
Still tend to leave creases especially under my eyes. Pretty disappointing. Doesn’t feel like it helps keep under eye area hydrated enough. When I apply it at first it looks amazing then a half an hour or hour later it looks like cake dried out and cracks. It’s very dissatisfying. I have tried hydrating my under eye area to help it not crease, cake or crack. I love Astarte products and felt bummed out over how it ends up looking.
DeMotte, IN
Review for: Fairly Light Neutral (fair-light skin w/yellow & pink undertones)
I initially loved it, then I hated it. When I first applied it I noticed what everyone complained about, the gummy, lipgloss, thick, sticky texture. It is absolutely terrible. Once I set it, and put on the rest of my makeup though.. It was flawless! I was amazed! But then the day went on and slowly but surely, it creased, it separated. I tried it over and over again and it just didn't get better. I had to return it. I don't recommend this.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Fairly Light Neutral (fair-light skin w/yellow & pink undertones)
I used to love this concealer when I would wear a fuller face of makeup it’s VERY full coverage so if you’re insecure about under eye circles this will be your best friend only reason I stopped using was because I prefer a more natural face for day to day but would deff repurchase for full glam makeup or to have in my kit as I do friends makeup every now and then

336 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...