BY TARTE #42 in Concealer

A creamy, full coverage concealer that won’t ever crease, flake or leave you wanting more.

• Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin and maximum hydration
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Wakeup your makeup with tarte’s best-selling liquid concealer, offering crease-free, creamy coverage with skinvigorating™ skincare benefits. Powered by nourishing maracuja and rich antioxidants, the multi-tasking formula helps awaken a dull complexion while smoothing and improving skin’s texture and tone. The full coverage waterproof concealer expertly masks redness, dark spots and discolorations while imparting a brightening, luminous finish to help offset the look of dark circles for a flawlessly radiant complexion.

Now available in 14 shades to complement a range of skintones and undertones.

All Shades Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, cetyl alcohol, VP/hexadecene copolymer, silica dimethyl silylate, microcrystalline wax/ Cera Microcristallina/Cire microcristalline, tocopheryl acetate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, ascorbyl palmitate, passiflora edulis seed oil, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140).

Made in China.

• tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer What do are your tho...3 Answers
  • I've been using tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in sh...1 Answers
  • Is this good for covering redness, and is it good for dry...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "i just bought this the other day. i have pretty bad bags and dark circles. this did a pretty good job covering them up. i was hoping for a little bit more coverage. i also found it did crease just a tiny bit even after i set it. " in 217 reviews
  • "this is a great product although it is not entirely "creaseless." the concealer will be needed to set with a nice powder and will be wearable for a couple hours. after that it starts to crease. however, there is very nice coverage and it may help the long lasting effect if you have a good setting spray" in 214 reviews
  • "this is the concealer that i use every single day. it is my go-to concealer because it is the perfect consistency for me, even with my oily skin. it has medium coverage, which i prefer because it makes my makeup look natural. the reason i gave it 4/5 stars is because sometimes it’s hard to understand how much product you need for certain parts of your face. it’s one of those products that you really need to work with and practice with to understand." in 139 reviews
Shatoya D.
Review for: Light Medium (light-medium w/peach undertones) more...
I am so upset with this concealer. I found it to be a huge waste of money and time. I purchased this, because I love the shape tape concealer and I wanted to try something new. I paid $26 for it on the tarte web site. Without hesitation, I ordered the same shade that I buy in shape tape. (They are not the same color, apparently!!) do not make this mistake! The color I received looks like someone took orange and pink and mixed it together. What human is this color? There was NO return slip provided in my box, and the web site prompts you to print one. Well, I don’t have a printer in my house and I’m recovering from surgery and can’t drive to a printer. So, I contacted customer service, explaining that I am recovering from surgery and do not have access to a printer for a return receipt. So their response was to email me a return label for me to print. I contacted them again only to have the same end result. I tried calling twice and got a very cheerful sounding message saying they were closed. What the heck? And of course, you only have thirty days to return. I’m so annoyed with the return process, I guess I’m stuck with this stupid color concealer that cost me $26. (Seriously though.. who is that color?) MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE COLOR SHADE! Don’t just read the names!!

I will try and use this as a color correcting concealer underneath my foundation. I’m hoping to find some use for this!
Angela W.
Holly
Review for: Light (light skin w/yellow & pink undertones) more...
I use this color mainly in my under eye area as I prefer a lighter shade to combat against the shadows from my glasses. (I have more of a light/medium skin tone)This concealer is very emollient (maybe not ideal for oily skin?) and a little goes a long way. I prefer tapping it in with my fingers, but it does work well buffed in by a brush. The coverage can be light or built up higher as needed without getting cakey. I have dry skin and am starting to get some under eye wrinkles. This does not cake or crease on me when I lightly set it with powder. Tarte products are made without soy, which is an allergen I deal with,so I’m extra pleased to find such a good product that does what I need it to do.
Jennifer F.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Review for: Light Medium Neutral (light-medium skin w/yellow & pink undertones) more...
I just started using this again after going through so many concealers that just weren’t cutting it. I know so many love the shape tape but it is too drying for my under eyes. Lately my under eyes have become super temperamental and get irritated and dry as the Sahara. On my no make up make up days I mix a dab of this concealer on the back of my hand and mix it with a strobe cream or L’Oréal lumi primer and dot it lightly on my under eyes and other red spots that need correction. This leaves me with a luminous, hydrated, and coverage just where I need it. When I’m wearing a full face of makeup, this blends seamlessly with my foundation and I use it on my eye lids as an amazing hydrating primer as well. I bought the MAC soft ochre for an eyelid primer but again found it too drying. I need hydration in my life and coverage and this concealer hits that perfect balance for me. I’m excited about concealer again! I have smooth under eyes again almost like my 4 year old🤣
Ashley B.
Review for: Fair (fair skin w/pink undertones) more...
I wish there was a way for half stars bc it's more like a 3.5, it's not creaseless. However, the coverage is great. I have BLACK circles and this covers them. It's super thick, you have to blend well, then I recommend setting immediately or else it'll start to crease. Once set it's golden. It's expensive. I probably won't buy another tube of the creaseless concealer unless it's on sale. No smell, doesn't bother my eyes, doesn't make me break out. It's pretty average for really expensive. I like to use the maracuja eye brightening cream under it. I have a feeling that if you were really dry it would be super cakey.
Jennifer Z.
Review for: Fair (fair skin w/pink undertones) more...
To start, it is VERY hard to find concealers that match my skin tone-- porcelain to fair. Hence, after countless bouts of looking for something that would work well, I found Tarte's concealer. The little tube lasts a long time and blends very easily onto skin. The shade is what keeps me coming back to Tarte because it really is the closest any makeup line has come to my skin tone. I use it minimally for spots and then bake with powder. The only thing is that I wish it would last longer in the day because I find myself having to reapply or touch up throughout the day.
Alyssa H.
Review for: Light Medium (light-medium w/peach undertones) more...
Cannot say enough about this product! A little- and I mean a little bit— goes a Looooong way. When I read negative reviews this is the mistake I assume they are making.

I had a Sephora specialist apply for me the first time, and I’m glad because it works and blends differently than other concealers I have used. Since I have extreme dark circles, I prefer to use this over my foundation and first layer of concealer (I use Bobbi Brown). And the combo is perfect! However- even when I use this alone- it covers much better than any other concealer I own.

To apply, simply squeeze the tube until there is a small amount showing. Transfer that to your FINGER and dot out blending where it is needed. It is a thick, sticky consistency but really blends and melts into the skin nicely. Once applied, it is very shiny. You can set it with a powder which will eliminate that shine.

The number one complaint I see about this is its claim to be creaseless. It is! But if you have wrinkles and skin folds- those will still be there. It will only crease because your skin does BUT- i feel that it really minimizes my fine lines and wrinkles because the formula is thick and fills in these gaps better than other concealers.
Mary A.
Charlottesville, VA
Review for: Light (light skin w/yellow & pink undertones) more...
This is my go-to concealer. I've struggled trying to find a concealer that looks good on my pale pink skin, stays on all day, and doesn't crease. This is it.

I apply this concealer under my eyes, and over my peach color corrector. I don't usually use it for acne. You also need to use a finishing powder over it, because it's shiny. I've never had a concealer that stays put so well throughout the day and doesn't look like a yellow streak under my eyes. Any redhead will tell you- it's hard to find face makeup that fits!
Amy P.
Knoxville, TN
I tend to buy tarte because it doesn't have as many synthetic ingredients as other brands, which is great for my sensitive skin. This particular concealer has decent coverage (I use it for under my eyes) and a little goes a long way. I use daily and have had the same tube for about 4 months. It lives up to the claim of not settling into lines, but the durability is less than I would like. By the end of the day I feel it has worn off, even with using primer and setting powder. Despite this, I would recommend it.
Marina M.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Review for: Light (light skin w/yellow & pink undertones) more...
I really wish I liked this more than I ended up. I’ve only heard great things about this, and how full coverage it is. When blending it with a brush or a beauty blender, it felt like it was being picked off my skin and it would take my foundation with it. It was extremely hard and sticky, and very difficult to set with the powder. Didn’t really work under my eyes, and used as a spot concealer it was taken off one foundation was put over it. There is a lot better concealer is out there for the same price point!
Aisha S.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Medium Sand (medium skin w/yellow undertones) more...
I was very disappointed with this concealer. Although it is full coverage, the thick and sticky consistency is difficult to work with and uncomfortable to wear.

It is definitely not creaseless for me, which was the main reason I wanted to try it. Immediately after blending it out, I saw it creasing in the fine lines underneath my eyes. I didn’t even have time to apply a setting powder. With other concealers doing a better job like Shape Tape and NARS Radiant Creamy, this one is really a waste of time and money.
Ana V.
Manteca, CA
I use other concealers. But i really love tartes blushes and lip stains. Have been wanting to buy this concealer but im afraid it wont be as good as its blushes and lip stain.. does it cover good? Is it worth the money?
Lane W.
Leland, MS
Will this concealer crease bad under my eyes?
Melanie M.
New Orleans , LA
I am always looking for new concealers due to how fatigued my eyes look. How does this concealer compare? Does it cover up dark circles well? Thanks!
Ashley K.
Is this concealer creamy or thick ? Looking for something smooth
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?