tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer
A creamy, full coverage concealer that won’t ever crease, flake or leave you wanting more.
- Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin and maximum hydration
- Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
- Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient and antioxidant
- Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin
Product performance: Wakeup your makeup with tarte’s best-selling liquid concealer, offering crease-free, creamy coverage with skinvigorating™ skincare benefits. Powered by nourishing maracuja and rich antioxidants, the multi-tasking formula helps awaken a dull complexion while smoothing and improving skin’s texture and tone. The full coverage waterproof concealer expertly masks redness, dark spots and discolorations while imparting a brightening, luminous finish to help offset the look of dark circles for a flawlessly radiant complexion.
Now available in 14 shades to complement a range of skintones and undertones.
All Shades Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, cetyl alcohol, VP/hexadecene copolymer, silica dimethyl silylate, microcrystalline wax/ Cera Microcristallina/Cire microcristalline, tocopheryl acetate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, ascorbyl palmitate, passiflora edulis seed oil, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140).
Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten
Made in China.
Top Questions See all 789 Q&A
- "i just bought this the other day. i have pretty bad bags and dark circles. this did a pretty good job covering them up. i was hoping for a little bit more coverage. i also found it did crease just a tiny bit even after i set it. " in 217 reviews
- "this is a great product although it is not entirely "creaseless." the concealer will be needed to set with a nice powder and will be wearable for a couple hours. after that it starts to crease. however, there is very nice coverage and it may help the long lasting effect if you have a good setting spray" in 214 reviews
- "this is the concealer that i use every single day. it is my go-to concealer because it is the perfect consistency for me, even with my oily skin. it has medium coverage, which i prefer because it makes my makeup look natural. the reason i gave it 4/5 stars is because sometimes it’s hard to understand how much product you need for certain parts of your face. it’s one of those products that you really need to work with and practice with to understand." in 139 reviews
I will try and use this as a color correcting concealer underneath my foundation. I’m hoping to find some use for this!
Other than that once I got it smoothed out, it stays on pretty well with primer and setting spray, I matched my skin tone with this concealer very well so I'm very impressed that they had one that matched my complexion. It's a pretty good concealer but just not for me unfortunately I really wanted to love it though *sigh*
I will not be repurchasing when I run out, I will probably give Shape Tape a try since I haven't yet and have heard nothing but good things about that one.
I had a Sephora specialist apply for me the first time, and I’m glad because it works and blends differently than other concealers I have used. Since I have extreme dark circles, I prefer to use this over my foundation and first layer of concealer (I use Bobbi Brown). And the combo is perfect! However- even when I use this alone- it covers much better than any other concealer I own.
To apply, simply squeeze the tube until there is a small amount showing. Transfer that to your FINGER and dot out blending where it is needed. It is a thick, sticky consistency but really blends and melts into the skin nicely. Once applied, it is very shiny. You can set it with a powder which will eliminate that shine.
The number one complaint I see about this is its claim to be creaseless. It is! But if you have wrinkles and skin folds- those will still be there. It will only crease because your skin does BUT- i feel that it really minimizes my fine lines and wrinkles because the formula is thick and fills in these gaps better than other concealers.
I apply this concealer under my eyes, and over my peach color corrector. I don't usually use it for acne. You also need to use a finishing powder over it, because it's shiny. I've never had a concealer that stays put so well throughout the day and doesn't look like a yellow streak under my eyes. Any redhead will tell you- it's hard to find face makeup that fits!
It is definitely not creaseless for me, which was the main reason I wanted to try it. Immediately after blending it out, I saw it creasing in the fine lines underneath my eyes. I didn’t even have time to apply a setting powder. With other concealers doing a better job like Shape Tape and NARS Radiant Creamy, this one is really a waste of time and money.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos