suggested searches

3 star

14%

2 star

1 star

I found this concealer to be thick and heavy. A little goes a very long way. Did not work well for my under eye area but was good for general concealing.

Product reviewed: Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer 4 Shade Sampler Card / Brand Sealed

I love this concealer. Definetly a very fulll coverage concealer but it does not crease which is so amazing. It covers every pimple and blemish perfect!

I’m a beauty advisor at sephora, I would recommend kosas, rare beauty, or ilia. Definitely for full coverage I would go for kosas.

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
I’ve used other tarte concealer product and they have ALWAYS left creases. So I stopped using concealer all together. Does this product actually make a difference and not create creases even if you have fine lines under your eyes?
Why doesn’t Sephora sell Tarte Shapetape ? Only the the maracuja creaseless concealer.
more questions