BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This cheek tint not only gives delivers a gorgeous glow, it's choc-full of antioxidant-rich nutrients to visibly brighten skin*Final Sale: Cannot be returned or exchanged.

• What is this suppose to do to my cheeks?1 Answers
Trina E.
Paulden
This blush is amazing! At first I was a little imtimidated but once applied it was on so beautiful! Buildable and the color lasts all day and into the next.
LACEY S.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This can be used as cheek tint or blush! I love it ant d keep it in my purse for a splash of color on the run. Love!!!
Marcella B.
Boston, MA
I enjoyed this product, it was not my favorite cheek product or favorite tarte product. I did not find it easy to blend. I have very dry skin and it was hard to blend. I would not buy it again. It's not my go to!
kylee d.
It smells good and looks good! I've been trying to find a good color for my face and this is beyond perfect thanks so much tarte!
Naomi S.
Wichita, KS
I was nervous about using a gel cheek stain but this goes on very light and sheer and blends easily. The rosy tint looks natural on my olive skin.
Hilary V.
Brampton, ON
Easy to apply, hard to mess up! Gives a great, glowy blush, but doesn't always last all day, but this is a common problem with blush for me. Great colours, fun to use, and smells yummy
Dmitra D.
Linden, NJ
Best cheek tint I've ever used. It almost works too well- its difficult to get off your fingers!

I bought this product in Light Nectar for those days when I don't want to wear a full face of make-up, just some mascara and maybe a gloss. A beautiful glow, so subtle and lasts for hours. It doesn't wipe away with sunscreen either.
Lisa B.
Germantown, MD
cool stuff.. kind takes getting used it but it still looks nice. I don't know if i would get it again, but i think it is still a good product.
Emma B.
Battle Ground, WA
Good for staying natural but it's just okay. Somewhat underwhelming. Like the pigment is solid but this product is nothing exciting.
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
this thing you gotta apply it fast because it dries or rather absorbs into skin quickly but once it does, it does not matter if it rains or you sweat it trully upholds what it says it does, it will not come off, and yet it is not hard to get off. A gentle stroking when you clean your face and it's gone.
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
What is this suppose to do to my cheeks?