2 colors available

BY TARTE

This cheek tint not only gives delivers a gorgeous glow, it's choc-full of antioxidant-rich nutrients to visibly brighten skin*Final Sale: Cannot be returned or exchanged.

Buy on tarte c...*
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
I've used Tarte's cheek stains for years (I LOVE them!), but this was the first tint that I've tried and I'm so happy I did!
When you twist the tint to the surface of the pad, it's this gorgeous, vibrant color that's almost too pretty to put on (do it anyway!) but once you dab it on and blend it's a perfect subtle kiss of color on your cheeks.
Sheer Passion or sheer perfection?!
Catherine N.
Catherine N.
not a fan of this one, I find myself applying too much and then its hard for me to blend. Since is a creamy blush it lasts long but the color is not as red as it looks. it depends on the type of skin that you have. I am not a fan but if you like creamy blushes then this is the one for you.
Paige G.
Paige G.
Rockport, TX
Honestly maybe it's just me. But being very fair with a slight redness problem I've never liked cheek tint, or even been a big fan of blush for that matter. However for what it says it does this product does work very well and my darker skin tone friends wear it with ease
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Concord, Ca
Review for: Light Nectar
I love this liquid blush. It's a great product that's not cakey, you only need one squirt. Blend into cheeks after foundation is applied to give your temples a subtle hint of color. We all know what it's like after all that concealer... Good bye rosey.
Review for: Deep Berry
Gives an amazing glow I love it!! Definitely a summer essential and last all day. Compared to others this is more high quality. I wish the product had a little less pigmented version and more variety in color. I would defiantly recommend to friends.
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Review for: Deep Berry
I like chickens and I think they're great but this one wasn't as pigment in as I would like the color is kind of buildable but still not worth your money if you want something that shows up great but in a liquid form I suggest Benefits benetint
Sara E.
Sara E.
Review for: Light Nectar
This product is one of my favorites, along with pretty much the entire tarte collection. I really like the tint because I feel like it lasts longer than powder. Also it's not as messy as any powder would be.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Review for: Deep Berry
This goes on smoothly and is easy to use! The shade was way too dark for my skin tone, at least too dark for me to comfortable with it. I have bought the same cheek tint in lighter colors and love it!
Kerrie S.
Kerrie S.
Lakewood, CA
Review for: Deep Berry
Blush is hard to get just right. tarte maracuja cheek tint in deep berry its a perfect blend in to my everyday makeup routine. it blends into amy color I'm wearing to make my image pop.
vidhya s.
vidhya s.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Light Nectar
I recently purchased this and this is really long lasting and a little product goes a long way. sometimes blush doesn't lasts longer but this product is amazing which lasts 24 hour.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
What is this suppose to do to my cheeks?