tarte

tarte Maracuja C-Brighter™...
2668 Reviews
5 / 5
I absolutely love the maracuja eye cream from Tarte Cosmetics as it helps to hydrate my under eyes and reduce my dark circles tremendously. The texture is light and applies very smooth giving the delicate skin a refreshed and radiant look. The formula is Hypoallergenic and paraben free. It contains vitamin C as well which makes it a great option for anti aging.
5 / 5
This is a great eye cream, doesn’t have a strong scent, love the consistency and how it feels on my skin. It’s easy to blend in and doesn’t leave the skin feeling greasy or oily.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This is a good everyday eye cream. It’s affordable as well. It’s not non-toxic though so just beware that the ingredients aren’t entirely non-toxic. It absorbs well and it doesn’t cause pilling when applying makeup.
5 / 5
This is a great under eye cream. I loved it even for those no makeup days. Super hydrating and easy to apply. No scent other than clean. And it’s easy to pack on the go. Definitely recommend it.
5 / 5
I love this eye cream is is very hydrating and doesn’t have a strong scent! It absorbs into the skin so nicely. You don’t get much product for the price but it works well!!
5 / 5
A brilliant eye brightener in a jar! I love Tarte’s skin care line. This eye brightener is easy to use, absorbing, and doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. The brand’s commitment to high performance and natural products is always reassuring.
5 / 5
I love this eye cream. The packaging is great for at home or travel. It is effective and absorbes beautifully. The texture it leaves allows for my concealer to apply smoothly. And the scent is fresh.
5 / 5
Sleep, deprived, mother here! This stuff rocks I mean it is the best eye cream that I have ever used. I have genetically dark circles underneath my eyes and within a week they are much improved.
5 / 5
I love this, it doesn’t feel thick under my eyes and it absorbs so nice. I love the scent of it, I do wish it came with a little scoop but the packing is nice otherwise.
5 / 5
Es uno de los productos de Tarte que más uso , tengo el área de las ojeras muy seca y esta crema realmente hidrata esa zona además que mi maquillaje luce bonito ya que me ayuda a que no sea vea reseco mi corrector y lo más importante es que suaviza y aclara las ojeras .