BeautyFaceFacial Skincaretarte
Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment

tarte Maracuja C-Brighter™ Eye Treatment

A rich (but not greasy) daily, vegan eye cream that smooths, hydrates, instantly brightens & fights signs of aging.

• C-brighter™ technology: powerful complex of antioxidant plant extracts (rice bran, mango & coconut) to help fight signs of aging & free radicals
  • Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids & vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin & maximum hydration
  • Oat sugars: help remove dead surface cells to smooth & firm skin
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant
  • Vitamin B5: deep moisturizing abilities to hydrate & soothe
  • Adenosine: helps prevent premature signs of aging & improve appearance of crow’s feet
  • Hyaluronic acid & squalene: work in harmony to retain & deliver moisture for optimal hydration & a refreshed, plumped up appearance

Makes you look instantly refreshed while providing skin superfoods that give long-term benefits. tarte’s C-brighter™ complex of antioxidant plant extracts fights free radicals responsible for sagging, crow’s feet & puffiness. Light-reflecting particles offset the look of dark circles so you can look rested & radiant while the creamy formula pampers the delicate skin around the eyes with decadent hydration & nourishing essential fatty acids.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, glycerin, butylene glycol, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, dimethicone, hydrogenated castor oil isostearate, polyglyceryl-10 pentaisostearate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, behenyl alcohol , cetearyl alcohol, caprylyl methicone, panthenol, sodium stearoyl lactylate, caprylyl glycol, alcohol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, squalane, sodium polyacrylate, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, mica, dipropylene glycol, hordeum vulgare extract, polysorbate 80, glycosphingolipids, tocotrienols, elaeis guineensis oil, tocopheryl acetate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, glycosaminoglycans, phospholipids, adenosine, tocopherol, sodium hyaluronate, disodium EDTA, passiflora edulis seed oil, beta-glucan, 1,2-hexanediol, ascorbyl palmitate, retinyl palmitate, trisodium EDTA, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891). Warning: For external use only. Use only as directed. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid direct contact with eye. Keep out of reach of children.

I’ve heard this eye cream is great. But I was wondering about the texture or about if it helps dark circles?
Does this work for natural dark circles? I’ve tried so many products and none seem to help?
How well well Is this compared ?
Start your review of tarte Maracuja C-Brighter™ Eye Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Isabel B.
Fredericksbrg, VA
tarte Maracuja C-Brighter™ Eye Treatment uploaded by Isabel B.
I absolutely love this product. It is a bit pricey for the size. I honestly didn’t think it would be so small, but it is totally worth it because a little goes a long way. Definitely a must have!
Christi M.
Grapevine, TX
tarte Maracuja C-Brighter™ Eye Treatment uploaded by Christi M.
I love this eye cream. It is thick and creamy but goes on very smoothly. I have only been using for about a month but I feel like I can actually see a difference in the dark circles.
ashley P.
tarte Maracuja C-Brighter™ Eye Treatment uploaded by ashley P.
I bought that eye treatment from ipsy shopper and I thinking that product works pretty good. I work at night shift so that's why I still using it almost everyday because I got little bit of dark circles. I'm very improved with it and good value. highly recommended and good quality 💙 #tarte #myfavorite #skincare #beautyhaul #beautyjunkie #ipsy tarte Maracuja C-Brighter™ Eye Treatment iPSY
Đënnïš Ç.
Elizabeth, NJ
tarte Maracuja C-Brighter™ Eye Treatment uploaded by Đënnïš Ç.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m in love with this vitamin C is the best and is helping with my acne and acne scars, this product change my life and my face completely, I’m more confidence more than ever, you all should try this vitamin C.
Kaitlin H.
tarte Maracuja C-Brighter™ Eye Treatment uploaded by Kaitlin H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Nice eye cream. It actually really works and applies, settles well on my sensitive skin
Kaitlyn K.
Nice and moisturizing, however I have not seen any brightening effects as of yet. This could possibly be because my dark circles are quite minimal. Even though I don’t see any brightening effects I do still enjoy using it nightly as an under eye moisturizer.
Sarah S.
Pittsburgh, PA
tarte Maracuja C-Brighter™ Eye Treatment uploaded by Sarah S.
This was given to me by a Tarte rep and I’m a believer!! I feel like this is the first eye product I’ve used that is actually showing me real brightening and giving me ultra hydration!! Will repurchase!
Alexandra W.
Baltimore
The only eye treatment I’ve ever used that actually did something. Notably brightens my under eye area and leaves my skin feeling fresh and moisturized.
Mari A.
Purchased at: tarte cosmetics
I love this eye cream, it leaves them super hydrated and helps the eyes a lot, I highly recommend it, I love it
Robyn D.
I am really surprised by the results of this eye cream. I have very even skin tone so I can't rate the bright effect, but gosh it's so Moisturizing. I mean my whole eye area was so incredibly soft and I think I felt like lifted but my eyes were just so refreshed looking. Totally love this stuff. Not sure
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
akira Z.
Gisborne
il y a un an
tarte Maracuja C-Brighter™ Eye Treatment ? Ive been looking for an eye creme and this one seems to be popular and trending, but just wanted to see if it's worth the hype? How is the serum and is it worth the $$$? Thank you <3
Melissa G. il y a un an
It's expensive but it's an eye cream. I haven't seen it do what it claims to do, but it does moisturize. As for the brightening, only if it's in your imagination.