BY TARTE #4 in Eye Creams & Treatments

A rich (but not greasy) daily, vegan eye cream that smooths, hydrates, instantly brightens & fights signs of aging.

• C-brighter™ technology: powerful complex of antioxidant plant extracts (rice bran, mango & coconut) to help fight signs of aging & free radicals
  • Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids & vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin & maximum hydration
  • Oat sugars: help remove dead surface cells to smooth & firm skin
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant
  • Vitamin B5: deep moisturizing abilities to hydrate & soothe
  • Adenosine: helps prevent premature signs of aging & improve appearance of crow’s feet
  • Hyaluronic acid & squalene: work in harmony to retain & deliver moisture for optimal hydration & a refreshed, plumped up appearance

Makes you look instantly refreshed while providing skin superfoods that give long-term benefits. tarte’s C-brighter™ complex of antioxidant plant extracts fights free radicals responsible for sagging, crow’s feet & puffiness. Light-reflecting particles offset the look of dark circles so you can look rested & radiant while the creamy formula pampers the delicate skin around the eyes with decadent hydration & nourishing essential fatty acids.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, glycerin, butylene glycol, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, dimethicone, hydrogenated castor oil isostearate, polyglyceryl-10 pentaisostearate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, behenyl alcohol , cetearyl alcohol, caprylyl methicone, panthenol, sodium stearoyl lactylate, caprylyl glycol, alcohol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, squalane, sodium polyacrylate, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, mica, dipropylene glycol, hordeum vulgare extract, polysorbate 80, glycosphingolipids, tocotrienols, elaeis guineensis oil, tocopheryl acetate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, glycosaminoglycans, phospholipids, adenosine, tocopherol, sodium hyaluronate, disodium EDTA, passiflora edulis seed oil, beta-glucan, 1,2-hexanediol, ascorbyl palmitate, retinyl palmitate, trisodium EDTA, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891). Warning: For external use only. Use only as directed. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid direct contact with eye. Keep out of reach of children.

• Looking for something to help with my under eye f... Be the first to answer!
  • tarte Maracuja C-Brighter™ Eye Treatment Does this product help l...2 Answers
  • I'm thinking about picking this up tomorrow, does this help with ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lindsay G.
I have had dark circles for several years now. I have tried other eye creams and tried to conceal them with no luck. I got this in a Tarte make up bundle and tried it for a couple of weeks. After a few days I noticed my dark circles were improving. Now after 3 months I can go without make up on and not feel self conscious about looking like I have been up all night. This is a FANTASTIC product that I don't think I could go without.
Nicole B.
I received a sample of this from a purchase; I love the maracuja oil, I use that all the time so I was intrigued when I saw that this uses it as well! The smell is nice and it's light enough that it doesn't bother the skin around my eyes. I have used it both during the day and at night; not sure if I'm seeing a difference yet, but I haven't been using it for that long.
Stacy U.
Buena Park, CA
I have been looking for something for my under eyes and i finally went for it a splurged to spend the money on this. I have not been dissapointed. My under eyes look brighter and I look more awake even when im not! It is so smooth and leaves your eye feeling really hydrated. SOmetimes my under eye tends to get really dry but sometimes they are really smooth!
Viridiana M.
Love this product. I received it in a deluxe sample and I loved it so much that I purchased the full product. It was the first eye cream I have purchased and I'm glad I did. The eye cream does exactly what the name says. It brightens the eye area. It's also very moisturizing, Its light weight and pure awesomeness. I highly recommend this product.
Jasmine Y.
Montgomery , AL
I am almost done with my first bottle. I like that it's so milky soft and it goes on my under eye, tail eye, and lids so smoothly. I don't see any difference but I don't see any crow feet either so I am super excited to continue using it. I just placed my second order for two bottles. I am going to share one with my mom.
Nguyenie D.
I've been using this cream for over 4 years! It's a live saver for college student like me. I sleep late and after exam my under eyes would turn black. I got this from sephora and I'm so glad that I gave it a try. I go through 2 jars a year. This is something that I can't live without!! Love this product!!!!
Alexandra N.
Buffalo , NY
This is my favorite eye cream. It's moisturizing and brightens up your eyes instantly. The texture is very creamy and easy to work with. A little goes a long way, so this will definitely last you. It has little to no scent, which is great for people with sensitive skin or eyes. I give this a thumbs up.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
The is the best when it comes to brighter under eyes this stuff is great. My dark circles are no more I don't even have to use it all the time just every now and then when I start to get the dark circles and it works almost instantly. I pat it in first let it set for a min then I smooth it out
danielle l.
austell, GA
This stuff is amazing ! I have always been really impressed with tartes skin care ! They make some amazing products ! I recommend this to anyone ! I love to put it on at night and a tiny tiny amount about an 15 minutes before I do my makeup . It is really amazing and I really recommend this
Lyndsey L.
Williamston, MI
This product is absolutely amazing. I received a sample of this and in just a few days could see a difference in my under eyes. The only reason I haven't repurchased this product is due to the price, but I definitely think this is worth the money and will plan to buy this soon.
Heidi C.
Peoria, AZ
Does anyone recommend this for oily skin? Interested in trying, but my skin can get pretty oily.
Mackenzie A.
Hamburg, NY
How often do you use this? daily?
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
I've used 100$ creams that never seem to help my awful dark/ purple under eye circles. Has this worked for anyone in helping darkness underneath the eyes?
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
I'm thinking about picking this up tomorrow, does this help with sunken in purple-y I NEED to sleep eyes?
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Does it work and when the best time to use it?