BY TARTE

A rich (but not greasy) daily, vegan eye cream that smooths, hydrates, instantly brightens & fights signs of aging.

• C-brighter™ technology: powerful complex of antioxidant plant extracts (rice bran, mango & coconut) to help fight signs of aging & free radicals
  • Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids & vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin & maximum hydration
  • Oat sugars: help remove dead surface cells to smooth & firm skin
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant
  • Vitamin B5: deep moisturizing abilities to hydrate & soothe
  • Adenosine: helps prevent premature signs of aging & improve appearance of crow’s feet
  • Hyaluronic acid & squalene: work in harmony to retain & deliver moisture for optimal hydration & a refreshed, plumped up appearance

Makes you look instantly refreshed while providing skin superfoods that give long-term benefits. tarte’s C-brighter™ complex of antioxidant plant extracts fights free radicals responsible for sagging, crow’s feet & puffiness. Light-reflecting particles offset the look of dark circles so you can look rested & radiant while the creamy formula pampers the delicate skin around the eyes with decadent hydration & nourishing essential fatty acids.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, glycerin, butylene glycol, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, dimethicone, hydrogenated castor oil isostearate, polyglyceryl-10 pentaisostearate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, behenyl alcohol , cetearyl alcohol, caprylyl methicone, panthenol, sodium stearoyl lactylate, caprylyl glycol, alcohol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, squalane, sodium polyacrylate, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, mica, dipropylene glycol, hordeum vulgare extract, polysorbate 80, glycosphingolipids, tocotrienols, elaeis guineensis oil, tocopheryl acetate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, glycosaminoglycans, phospholipids, adenosine, tocopherol, sodium hyaluronate, disodium EDTA, passiflora edulis seed oil, beta-glucan, 1,2-hexanediol, ascorbyl palmitate, retinyl palmitate, trisodium EDTA, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891). Warning: For external use only. Use only as directed. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid direct contact with eye. Keep out of reach of children.

• What are the results you have seen with this product?1 Answers
  • I need something to wear again makeup and truly hydrates ...2 Answers
  • I really need an eye cream, my dark lines are not that da...1 Answers
Sarah M.
I got a mini size of this in the Tarte Wide Awake set. This is an overall good product. My under eyes really aren’t that bad considering dark circles or bags so I haven’t really seen a difference there. My under eye area is on the dry side and I have found that by using this the area is much more hydrated. Upon opening this product I was very surprised because it is very thick when I was expecting it to be more of a liquid consistency like most moisturizers. It does take a few minutes to sink into the skin but that personally doesn’t bother me. I know the full size is almost 40$ which for me personally is a lot of money. I don’t think I will ever purchase a full size due to that factor however if I end up really liking this I may just order the same kit or another one that has this product in it.
Sydney F.
Wyandotte
If I could give this product more than 5 stars, I would. This is my go-to night cream for my eyes. I don’t use it during the day because I find that it is too thick and rich to wear under my makeup. But it is perfect to use at night. It is very luxurious feeling and creamy when you apply it, and a little bit goes such a long way. I was able to make one jar last about six months. I have seen visible results in my under eye circles and fine lines since I have begun using this cream. It is also very hydrating. I love the packaging, too. It’s easy to travel with and makes the cream easy to apply. This is 100% worth the price.
Stephanie B.
I have used this for over a year, and I absolutely love it. I see less puffiness and much brighter skin under my eyes. However, I have noticed that my irritated eyes are being caused by this cream. I have allergies, but my eyes are worse immediately after using this cream. I am devastated because I love the results. I will have to change because it burns them. I do recommend it, but perhaps try a sample if possible to see if it irritates your eyes if you are somewhat sensitive. I am very cautious about how I apply eye creams, so it isn't that I am putting it too close. Bummer because I love this stuff!
Evelyn C.
Cudahy
I noticed that my under eyes were getting a little dark so I decided to try this eye cream. One of the benefits listed on the eye treatment was to brighten the under eye. However, I see that it hasn’t really lived up to those expectations. When I first tried it on I did feel a cooling sensation on my under eyes and I do feel that my under eyes are more moisturized with this product but there is barely a slight difference with the darkness underneath my eyes. If you’re looking to add moisturize and cool your under eyes this good enough for that. It’s not so great at making your under eyes brighter.
Marieka M.
Alamosa , CO
I love this product sooooo much! It keeps my under eyes super moisturized and it’s not extremely thick. This product exceeded my expectations! It’s sooo gentle on the eyes & I used it every single day! I got it online on sale and it is hands down the best eye cream I’ve ever owned! I’ve noticed a slight difference in my dark circles underneath my eyes after using this as well which is amazing !!! tarte Maracuja C-Brighter™ Eye Treatment
Holly K.
NO. Stay away!!! I've tried this eye cream two different times several years apart and use it for several weeks each time. It feels nice during the day but at night the product seeps into the eyes. I woke up with irritated stingy eyes and dry skin patches at the outer corners of my eyes. Something in this eye cream isn't good for sensitive or normal eyes. My eyes aren't particularly sensitive but what kind of eye cream actually creates dry patches and stings? Not a good investment of money.
Boo f.
I will say I am a big fan of all Tarte’s maracuja products my sister uses the oil and has great results! I really liked this eye cream I found it effective for brightening but not really wrinkles/crows feet and that is my main concern when it comes to eye cream, also I received this in a gift set and did not buy it on my own. But would recommend to anyone who is looking for brightening. I also believe that using it consecutively would help in the results, I was not as diligent and was only applying when I remembered.
Ashley N.
Rahway
Okay so this eye cream I wasn’t too sure about at first. It took some time to see results but once I did it was undeniable! It definitely lightened and brightened my under eye circles. It’s not a quick fix but if you stick with it, it works! By stick with it I mean use it consistently and within a week or two you’ll see a change. It feels so creamy, smooth, and hydrating to apply too. It’s not too thick and I used it twice a day.
Priya P.
Clarksville, MD
I love the Tarte Maracuja C-Brighter eye treatment. I bought my product at Sephora. I would buy this product again. The packaging is pretty. I'm a first time user and I loved it so much that I bought one for my mom as well. I plan to buy another one.
J B.
I use the tarte Maracuja C-Brighter™ Eye Treatment now and I love it. I got a trial size from Sephora then I bought the full size from Ulta. I like the texture (not too thick or heavy) so it goes on smoothly. Do I see a difference? Not really because I’m using it as a preventative and so far, so good. I’d definitely recommend this to others that are trying to prevent eye wrinkles and undereye darkness.
Heidi C.
Peoria, AZ
Does anyone recommend this for oily skin? Interested in trying, but my skin can get pretty oily.
Mackenzie A.
Hamburg , NY
How often do you use this? daily?
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
I've used 100$ creams that never seem to help my awful dark/ purple under eye circles. Has this worked for anyone in helping darkness underneath the eyes?
Jas. J.
I want to order this with my tarte pro card but I don’t want to get it if it’s not going to do anything. Has anyone used this & loved it? Also what is your skin type while using it.
Sarah M.
Is the consistency of this supposed to be thick, almost paste like ?

Sephora