BY TARTE #19 in Eye Creams & Treatments

A rich (but not greasy) daily, vegan eye cream that smooths, hydrates, instantly brightens & fights signs of aging.

• C-brighter™ technology: powerful complex of antioxidant plant extracts (rice bran, mango & coconut) to help fight signs of aging & free radicals
  • Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids & vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin & maximum hydration
  • Oat sugars: help remove dead surface cells to smooth & firm skin
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant
  • Vitamin B5: deep moisturizing abilities to hydrate & soothe
  • Adenosine: helps prevent premature signs of aging & improve appearance of crow’s feet
  • Hyaluronic acid & squalene: work in harmony to retain & deliver moisture for optimal hydration & a refreshed, plumped up appearance

Makes you look instantly refreshed while providing skin superfoods that give long-term benefits. tarte’s C-brighter™ complex of antioxidant plant extracts fights free radicals responsible for sagging, crow’s feet & puffiness. Light-reflecting particles offset the look of dark circles so you can look rested & radiant while the creamy formula pampers the delicate skin around the eyes with decadent hydration & nourishing essential fatty acids.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, glycerin, butylene glycol, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, dimethicone, hydrogenated castor oil isostearate, polyglyceryl-10 pentaisostearate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, behenyl alcohol , cetearyl alcohol, caprylyl methicone, panthenol, sodium stearoyl lactylate, caprylyl glycol, alcohol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, squalane, sodium polyacrylate, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, mica, dipropylene glycol, hordeum vulgare extract, polysorbate 80, glycosphingolipids, tocotrienols, elaeis guineensis oil, tocopheryl acetate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, glycosaminoglycans, phospholipids, adenosine, tocopherol, sodium hyaluronate, disodium EDTA, passiflora edulis seed oil, beta-glucan, 1,2-hexanediol, ascorbyl palmitate, retinyl palmitate, trisodium EDTA, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891). Warning: For external use only. Use only as directed. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid direct contact with eye. Keep out of reach of children.

• I really need an eye cream, my dark lines are not that dark but i...1 Answers
  • Looking for something to help with my under eye fine lines, will ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sarah M.
I got a mini size of this in the Tarte Wide Awake set. This is an overall good product. My under eyes really aren’t that bad considering dark circles or bags so I haven’t really seen a difference there. My under eye area is on the dry side and I have found that by using this the area is much more hydrated. Upon opening this product I was very surprised because it is very thick when I was expecting it to be more of a liquid consistency like most moisturizers. It does take a few minutes to sink into the skin but that personally doesn’t bother me. I know the full size is almost 40$ which for me personally is a lot of money. I don’t think I will ever purchase a full size due to that factor however if I end up really liking this I may just order the same kit or another one that has this product in it.
Nikki H.
Love love love this eye treatment! It is pricey and the package seems small for the price, but it really does go a long way. This treatment is thicker than some other eye creams I’ve tried, which means it takes a bit more time to apply. It also means that a smaller amount of product delivers better results. I love that this cream also has something in it that brightens the undereye area to hide those dark circles. I do wish the price tag wasn’t so steep - that is the only reason this isn’t my go-to cream. As a splurge item, though, it’s definitely a keeper!
Amanda L.
Gfafb, ND
This eye cream is very thick it’s between a cream and like solid coco butter/coconut oil. There’s no scent. When applied it doesn’t seem to absorb in right away. I would assume how think the product is it would have melted but it didn’t. As I waited I did get a slight burning feeling under the eyes/cheeks where I spread the cream, it did go away after a minute or two. I will not purchase again because for $38 it wasn’t life changing. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone
Angie M.
Villanova, PA
I absolutely love this eye cream. Sometimes I pop it in the fridge for a more cooling effect when I use it. I use it all the time. This one and the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Eye Cream((TM) Smooths, Brightens, Depuffs 0.5 oz) are my two favorite eye creams, so I go back and forth between the two. They both make my eye makeup apply smoothly and when I bake, I don't have any weird bunching of the powder like I do when I use other products. My fine lines also appear smaller, which I love.
Katie W.
I received a mini sized product in the Top Shelfie set from Tarte. It wanted to try it because I am in love with their Maracuja oil. I don't necessarily have dark spots under my eyes, but more like blue spots, since my skin is so fair and thin.

After using this for about 2 weeks I noticed that the blue was much less noticeable. In addition, any dry patches I had under my eyes were gone.

It doesn't have much of a smell, and is very thick and creamy. You only need a tiny bit. Make sure to let it dry before moving to your next skincare step!

I am giving it 4 stars because it has a pretty hefty price tag for something so small.
Jacqueline S.
Summit, NJ
This is my favorite eye cream I’ve ever used. I’m going into my late 20s so fine lines and firmness are starting to be a concern as well as a long history of dark circles. This eye cream really works I can feel it as soon as I put it on. I actually bought two of hem so I can use one at night and one during the day and won’t run it too quickly. This is the best eye cream out there for young to middle aged women in my opinion.
Jonna S.
Las Vegas
I absolute love this eye cream! I keep it in the refrigerator so it’s cool when I apply it to my undereyes. I have not noticed any significant brightening due to hereditary darkening under my eyes. However, I do feel like it provides great moisture and have noticed less creasing and dryness under my eyes.
Brianna N.
I really like this product!! I noticed a huve difference in the hydration and overall brightness umder my eyes. I typically use it just at night so I can make it last longer, so I cannot speak to if it sits well under makeup or not. It has a light texture and absorbs rather quickly. I do not think it really helps my dark circles, but as far as hydration goes it gets an A+ from me!
TooFabulousBev B.
Spokane
This stuff is fantastic. I got a sample and used the whole thing and bought more. I struggle with dry crepe-y undereyes and this completely fixed it. I put it on morning under my makeup and at night after i wash. The skin is hydrated, crepe-yness is gone and my fine lines are less noticeable. Let it sink in for 5 or 10 min before makeup and it helps my makeup look smoother. 😍😍😍😍😍
savannah f.
Oviedo, FL
this was a nice product to buy when looking to sample the brands items. the mascara was amazing and now is my go to mascara to use everyday. the eye cream is also a must have for me and i even went out and got the full sized. the only think that is making this review 4 stars is that i didn’t like the gel mask that you put on under the eyes. for me they did nothing to my eyes
Heidi C.
Peoria, AZ
Does anyone recommend this for oily skin? Interested in trying, but my skin can get pretty oily.
Mackenzie A.
Hamburg, NY
How often do you use this? daily?
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
I've used 100$ creams that never seem to help my awful dark/ purple under eye circles. Has this worked for anyone in helping darkness underneath the eyes?
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
I'm thinking about picking this up tomorrow, does this help with sunken in purple-y I NEED to sleep eyes?
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Does it work and when the best time to use it?