BY TARTE

A rich (but not greasy) daily, vegan eye cream that smooths, hydrates, instantly brightens & fights signs of aging.

• C-brighter™ technology: powerful complex of antioxidant plant extracts (rice bran, mango & coconut) to help fight signs of aging & free radicals
  • Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids & vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin & maximum hydration
  • Oat sugars: help remove dead surface cells to smooth & firm skin
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant
  • Vitamin B5: deep moisturizing abilities to hydrate & soothe
  • Adenosine: helps prevent premature signs of aging & improve appearance of crow’s feet
  • Hyaluronic acid & squalene: work in harmony to retain & deliver moisture for optimal hydration & a refreshed, plumped up appearance

Makes you look instantly refreshed while providing skin superfoods that give long-term benefits. tarte’s C-brighter™ complex of antioxidant plant extracts fights free radicals responsible for sagging, crow’s feet & puffiness. Light-reflecting particles offset the look of dark circles so you can look rested & radiant while the creamy formula pampers the delicate skin around the eyes with decadent hydration & nourishing essential fatty acids.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, glycerin, butylene glycol, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, dimethicone, hydrogenated castor oil isostearate, polyglyceryl-10 pentaisostearate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, behenyl alcohol , cetearyl alcohol, caprylyl methicone, panthenol, sodium stearoyl lactylate, caprylyl glycol, alcohol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, squalane, sodium polyacrylate, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, mica, dipropylene glycol, hordeum vulgare extract, polysorbate 80, glycosphingolipids, tocotrienols, elaeis guineensis oil, tocopheryl acetate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, glycosaminoglycans, phospholipids, adenosine, tocopherol, sodium hyaluronate, disodium EDTA, passiflora edulis seed oil, beta-glucan, 1,2-hexanediol, ascorbyl palmitate, retinyl palmitate, trisodium EDTA, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891). Warning: For external use only. Use only as directed. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid direct contact with eye. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is it worth the hype? What it helps with ?1 Answers
  • Hey! Does this really help out my under eye circles? I’ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this or had any reactions?1 Answers
tarte Maracuja C-Brighter™ Eye Treatment

Start your review of tarte Maracuja C-Brighter™ Eye Treatment!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Newburgh, IN
This eye cream got rid of my dark circles within days. Not only did it brighten, but it tightened the bags under my eyes. As a college student, I’m up very late most nights doin homework and you wouldn’t even be able to tell this is the case when I use this eye cream. Packaging is pretty and you get plenty of product (nor do you need a lot for it to work). Definitely recommend!!
Los Angeles, CA
I love this eye cream, and it's my go-to for whatever occasion. I love using it under my make-up because it acts almost as a primer for under my eyes. I saw significant improvement in both darkness under my eyes and feeling as if my under eyes looked plumper and well-rested. The only issue would be that it's quite pricey for a small amount of product.
pittsburgh
I’ve been using this eye cream treatment for a little over a month and applying it right before I go to bed and as soon as I wake up. This product definitely leaves my eyes feeling hydrated all day and does not interfere when applying make up. I would definitely recommend this product, the only reason I am not giving it a full five stars is because I am unsure if I see a noticeable difference of my under eyes being lighter.
Pittsburgh, PA
This was given to me by a Tarte rep and I’m a believer!! I feel like this is the first eye product I’ve used that is actually showing me real brightening and giving me ultra hydration!! Will repurchase!
New Berlin , PA
I LOVE this eye cream. Its thick and stays in place. It doesn’t burn if I get it in my eyes somehow either. It feels great on my skin and definitely brightens my eye area.
Amherst, OH
This is a lovely, thick, creamy eye treatment. I use this at night, applying very gently with my ring finger under and over entire eye area. It brightens and seems to soften fine lines well but the moisture is what keeps me coming. I’ve never personally experienced any breakouts from this but those with oily skin and large pores may want to beware as it is rather heavy.
Marietta
It’s nice but not amazing. Good texture, little to no fragrance. Doesn’t migrate into my eyes and leaves skin hydrated. Haven’t used it long enough to notice dramatic brightening, but it is a nice consistency and sinks into skin nicely. Doesn’t sit on top like other eye creams can.
Sewell , NJ
I received a free sample of this last time I was at Ulta and I’m so happy I did. This cream is light weight and incredibly hydrating. I haven’t noticed any changes in my dark circles but I didn’t have a huge problem with them to begin with. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Evergreen Pk, IL
This feels great on my skin and doesn’t irritate my eyes at all. I love how it makes my under eye feel, and I think it does its job well with brightening. I got this originally as a sample from Sephora, but I will definitely be grabbing one of my own soon
Peoria , AZ
This product is a good product it’s has nice packaging and doesn’t take up space. Wish the product was my moisturizing experience some dryness. Overall this product did meet my expectations and I would buy it again but will use additional moisturizer
Peoria, AZ
Does anyone recommend this for oily skin? Interested in trying, but my skin can get pretty oily.
Orchard Park, NY
How often do you use this? daily?
Tampa
How does this make your skin feel ?
London
I want to order this with my tarte pro card but I don’t want to get it if it’s not going to do anything. Has anyone used this & loved it? Also what is your skin type while using it.

tarte cosmetics

tarte cosmetics was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email