suggested searches

3 star

10%

2 star

1 star

Great texture and absorbs pretty quickly. Also hydrating enough. Leaves a lot to be desired as I didn’t really see any brightening effect on my undereye circles.

Product reviewed: 3 Tarte Skin Samples: 2x Maracuja C-brightener Eye Treatment, 1x Face Oil

I use this in the morning under my makeup. It feels nice and hydrating while giving a little brightening. I don't think it's greasy or anything and concealer still goes on nicely and stays put on top of it.

I love this eye cream. It absorbs well into the under eye area and really hydrates. The size of the jar is generous. All you need is a little bit, a little goes a long way. I like that the ingredients are quite natural too.

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
What’s your favorite cream for under eye dark circles?
0 answers
I’ve heard this eye cream is great. But I was wondering about the texture or about if it helps dark circles?
Does this work for natural dark circles? I’ve tried so many products and none seem to help?
more questions