tarte Maracuja Blush & Glow Brightening Luminizer and Cheek Tint

Transform into a glowing goddess with our new blush & glow maracuja infused luminizer and cheek tint. This innovative all-in-one is sure to get your complexion more glow per mile with its innovative. 2-in-1 delivery system. Ingredients: Luminizer: Water/aqua/eau, dimethicone, caprylic/capric triglyceride, mica, butylene glycol, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate SE, cetyl alcohol, steareth-21, steareth-2, isostearic acid, lecithin, phenoxyethanol, tromethamine, caprylyl glycol, disodium EDTA, sodium hyaluronate, magnesium aluminum sili.

Does this have a lot of color?
Start your review of tarte Maracuja Blush & Glow Brightening Luminizer and Cheek Tint!
Product Highlights
“...on tan people. it's shear and pigmented mixed. but it's not like a hot pink.” in reviews
Shaw AFB, SC
Bought on sale a while ago. While it works, I just don't use it as much as I do my other blushes and highlighters. A little goes a long way.
Review for: Moonlight
This tint is life! I use it on my eyes, cheeks, and even under my foundation. It’s such a multipurpose use. Great cost and amazing product.
It gives a good color and glow to my skin. It just seems like it takes a lot to achieve that color so the container doesn't last very long.
This cheek tiny is the way to go. Stays on ALL day and the color is beautiful. It's also buildable so you can make it heavier if you like.
Blk River Fls, WI
I love Tarte cosmetics, but sadly this is not one of my faves. The cheek color would not blend out and was not the product I was expecting.
Tulsa , OK
I love this stuff I mix it with Foundation or put it all over my face before foundation and it gives a nice glow I love using it
Rosamond, CA
It was so wonderful. It made my face come together and completed my entire look. I don't look like a dead corpse anymore. woo hoo!
CLAYTON, NC
I like to keep my makeup natural or barely there and this is very natural looking, but gives me a beautiful glow all day long.
perfect luminaser for my skin color. i am a little bit pale and this blush is perfect to add color and brightness to my face.
Parlin, NJ
Tarte never seems to fail i love it this product was amazing on my face , brought out my cheekbones , best product ever
Ask a question to the Influenster community...