tarte Maracuja Blush & Glow Brightening Luminizer and Cheek Tint

Transform into a glowing goddess with our new blush & glow maracuja infused luminizer and cheek tint. This innovative all-in-one is sure to get your complexion more glow per mile with its innovative. 2-in-1 delivery system. Ingredients: Luminizer: Water/aqua/eau, dimethicone, caprylic/capric triglyceride, mica, butylene glycol, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate SE, cetyl alcohol, steareth-21, steareth-2, isostearic acid, lecithin, phenoxyethanol, tromethamine, caprylyl glycol, disodium EDTA, sodium hyaluronate, magnesium aluminum sili.

Does this have a lot of color?
Start your review of tarte Maracuja Blush & Glow Brightening Luminizer and Cheek Tint!
Product Highlights
“...on tan people. it's shear and pigmented mixed. but it's not like a hot pink.” in reviews
tarte Maracuja Blush & Glow Brightening Luminizer and Cheek Tint uploaded by Kat A.
Tarte cosmetics products are great! Can be pricy but I try to get my stuff when there's a sale to save money! ! This Maracuja blush and glow luminizer and cheek tint is ok. I only used it once. I added it to my foundation. I did see a lil glow. The cheek tint didn't really show up that much. It's an ok product, but I wouldn't buy it again. Not that excited bout this product.
Clayton , DE
Review for: Sunlight
I actually bought this product online before seeing it in person, which I normally never do with makeup I haven’t tried before. However, tarte never disappoints. I love the combination of creamy stick blush and liquid highlighter. Each product can be used separately or together. The cream blush blends very well. You also get A TON of the highlighter. I think it would probably take a year to go through all of it. I was so upset when the packaging burst and I had to throw the whole thing away.
Milpitas , CA
Only for light skin tones. This blush does not even show up on my skin. And somehow the luminizer is really ineffective as well. I would recommend buying Sephora Radiant luminizing drops instead. The shimmer in those is much nicer. And the size of the blush tip has to be a joke.
Wentzville, MO
I love this cheek tint! I never could find a good one till I tried this out. Tarte is my favorite makeup brand and I'm not disappointed. It gives a nice glow and the pigment is amazing! I would buy again! I'd like to try more products like this!
New Hope, MN
tarte Maracuja Blush & Glow Brightening Luminizer and Cheek Tint uploaded by maggie H.
Review for: Sunlight
Love love love this one! The tube is super cute and the product is super blendable and pigmented. I like to use it to brighten my foundation or highlight my cheekbones, but I feel as though sometimes I need to use a lot of this to get the look.
San Diego, CA
Great highlight. My cheeks be on fleek! I love it. I have fat cheeks so I actually can achieve a chiseled look with this. It has a nice shimmery finish and good for deep skin. I would totally recommend it.
Pittsburgh , PA
Loving this product this comes in 3 shades and I have2 out of the 3. I didn't get the champagne shade. These give your skin a beautiful natural glow. Seriously tarte you never disappoint
Dubuque, IA
I did not like this product. It is a solid cream blush on the top and a cream highlight in the tube. I just do not care for cream products in general. This is one of the first cream products i ever tried. They feel heavy on my face and clog my pores.
Apple Valley, MN
This is amazing blushing illuminated for every skin tone! Easy to apply lightweight live when I was in cream gives you that beautiful glowing flush without being too obvious
I really like this product. I use it to give my cheeks a bit of color and brightness and the color pigmentation is amazing. The only issue I have is the applicator but other than that I love the product and would recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...