tarte Maneater Voluptuous Mascara
4.52 / 5 based on 1,274 Reviews
Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.
- Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
- Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits
Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).
Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten
Made in Italy.
Top Questions See all 261 Q&A
tarte Maneater Voluptuous Mascara
- "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
- "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
- "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
- "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
I love this mascara! No clumping! Makes lashes very long! Packaging makes you want to buy it and mascara makes you want to continue to use it! Lasts all day! Used on my wedding day!
Love tarte ♡ loved that my mascara didn't clump on my lashes or flake off. Only issue was with the packaging. The black print on tube kept rubbing off on my hand whenever I used it.
Right now this is the only mascara I use. I haven’t been able to find anything better but it’s not cheap
One of my all time favorites. It’s on the high end side so I always wait until this goes on sale for $10 either at Tarte online or at Ulta. It’s very separating, buildable, and lengthening. I will definitely buy again.
Love this product and its light not heavy and doesn’t bother my eyes when I wear it. I recommend if your sensitive to mascara
I love love love this mascara. I’ve purchased it a few times. You can definitely notice a difference in my lashes after using!
I'm not a fan of the wand in the mascara. However this one is Great for the pesky bottom lashes that are so hard to pull out and show off
Best mascara I’ve ever used. Non waterproof but no smudging throughout the day would definitely buy again
Got this in an ipsy bag and fell in love! Have been buying it since then and can't find a single compliant ! Love to have a goto product I can recommend to a makeup user of ANY skill level! Buying over and over again !
I love this mascara. It is one of my top favorites, and my favorite from tarte. It doesn’t run like most mascaras do, and it makes my lashes look long. This is worth the price if you don’t like to use drug store mascaras.
Q & A
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Does this mascara tend to clump?
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos