tarte Maneater Voluptuous Mascara
4.53 / 5 based on 1,361 Reviews
Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.
- Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
- Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits
Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).
Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten
Made in Italy.
Top Questions See all 275 Q&A
tarte Maneater Voluptuous Mascara
- "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
- "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
- "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
- "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
Love this stuff , it's the best mascara I have used and I normally get it for my sisters ever Christmas!! Good gift and great for daily use
I love this mascara! I got it on sale at ulta and will definitely buy it again, it doesn’t make my lashes clump up and the brush is great!
Terrible. Melts right off your lashes into your face almost instantly. Not worth thr money whatsoever and I would definitely not recommend.
This is the mascara I go to every day!! I have a bunch of mascara but none line this one!! I will definitely be buying more when I run out.
I Never go anywhere without this. I love how the bridles get ever hair making it so easy to wear no other makeup. Just pop some on and go
I have recently tried this mascara and it worked pretty well for me, but the only thing I didn't like was the small bristles in the brush
The best mascara I have ever used I have fine blond eyelashes....with just a couple swipes my lashes look false. Long, full and beautiful
I'm not a fan of the wand in the mascara. However this one is Great for the pesky bottom lashes that are so hard to pull out and show off
Wow! I have straight, short lashes. This makes them look long & full. Game changer for me. Does not flake or smudge. Lasts all day long.
This mascara does wonders on my lashes. I mostly don't wear falsies so this makes my lashes look so good and almost like false lashes lol
Q & A
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Does this mascara tend to clump?
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos