tarte Maneater Voluptuous Mascara
4.53 / 5 based on 1,355 Reviews
Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.
- Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
- Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits
Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).
Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten
Made in Italy.
Top Questions See all 274 Q&A
tarte Maneater Voluptuous Mascara
- "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
- "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
- "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
- "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
This is not only a man-eater mascara but also a women-eater mascara. It's so black and doesn't clump. It separates and elongates the lashes. In love!
I loved this mascara!(: I normally have to use 2 or 3 different mascaras but with this one I only need to use it and it makes my lashes look great !
I absolutely love this mascara! The brush is what makes it over the top amazing in my opionikn. The formula doesn't clump and it adds so much length!
So I posted a eh review in the past but I’ve changed my mind. Lately this has been my go to mascara! It’s a natural look which is great for everyday!
This mascara will always be in my make up bag. Gives me just the right amount of length and volume. I love Tarte and they never fail to disappoint!!!
This is an awesome mascara. My eyelashes look so long and full. I will continue to buy mascara from tarte. They're mascaras are definitely worth it!
It's on my best mascaras' list ... it gives what it says it gives "volume " no need for fake lashes with this . One of the bests I use it a lot !!!
This is SERIOUSLY the best mascara I have ever used! It makes my lashes look insanely long and full! It stays all day and comes off easy at night!
Amazing mascara! Gives length and volume without any clumping. Never notice any transfer or smudging though out the day. A great every day mascara
Great mascara! Separates and makes your lashes look long and full! I also like the Tarte lash paint which is my number one to go to mascara. #bloom
Q & A
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Does this mascara tend to clump?
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos