BY TARTE

Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.

• Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits

Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Does this mascara make your eyelashes look longer??1 Answers
  • Would love to know how this mascara compares to other tar...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If...5 Answers
tarte Maneater Voluptuous Mascara
  • "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
  • "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
  • "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
  • "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
Kristen S.
Dundalk, MD
I love this mascara! My eyelashes look fuller, longer and the mascara doesn't smudge on me. The packaging is adorable and the wand is my favorite type of wand (rubbery bristled). I don't wear this on my lower lash line (or any mascara for that matter) so I can't comment on how it works for that but I will repurchase this as it does everything it claims to do!
Evelyn C.
Yorba Linda, CA
My go to macara for a while now has been too faced better than sex mascara but I have fallen in love with tarte cosmetics maneater mascara. It gives me the perfect volume and separates my lashes perfectly. It doesn't smudge at all!
kelly k.
This is one of my FAVORITE mascaras yet! The packaging is so cute and very good quality. The color of the mascara really compliments my eye. To me it was a little pricey but I definitely recommend it!
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
Hands down best damn mascara ever! This grabs your eyelashes from the root! Flawless lashes is what this gives you! No clumps, easy application, & so worth the price! I would recommend this is everyone!
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
I really like this mascara! I like that the bristles in this mascara brush are small and thin! This mascara does not clump like some other mascaras. I bought this from QVC for a great deal but I would definitely buy this mascara again at regular price. I highly recommend this mascara.
Casey S.
I know I'm in the minority, but I wasn't a huge fan of this mascara! Although it didn't give me raccoon eyes and didn't clump (hence the two stars), I don't feel like it gave me much volume or length. It wasn't anything special and after using it, my lashes just kind of looked "blah".
Tori C.
I have short lashes but this mascara makes my lashes so full and long. Every time I do my makeup, this mascara is a must have. I love the value of this product and I think it's worth every penny. I would buy it a thousand times. The packaging is cute with the cheetah print
Chastity B.
Herkimer, NY
Absolutely love this mascara! I thought by looking at the brush that it wouldn't be that great but it was amazing it made my eye lashes look twice as long! It goes on so easy and lasts all day one of my new favorite mascaras!
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
I freaking love the packaging! The brush and formula are great for lengthening my lashes. Got some great staying power. I don't look like a raccoon after a long day.
Kelsey D.
Awesome wand, I love the spherical shape. This style wand is really popular lately, and rightly so. The wand grabs every lash and coats it all over. After about 2/3 swipes, lashes are instantly lifted and voluptuous!
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this mascara tend to clump?
Naydelin C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
Ellisha O.
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?