BY TARTE #50 in Mascara

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.

• Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits

Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Would love to know how this mascara compares to other tar...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If...5 Answers
  • I have been very interested in this product but I was won...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
  • "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
  • "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
  • "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
mallory w.
Salisbury, NC
love this mascara!!! tarte comes out with amazing mascaras, i love multiple and this is definitely a favorite!! i bought mine at ulta and i use it all the time! it lifts and thickens my lashes and makes them dramatically beautiful! love it and so worth it!
Ariel D.
Super cute gold and purple packaging, love the product design! This is a great every day mascara. It keeps my lashes perky all day long. I don't use this when I'm flaming up and want fuller looking lashes though, this doesn't build like other mascaras.
Vicki S.
Glendale, AZ
I can not say enough good things about this mascara!! It is amazing! All I have been using for over a month and I love it. The applicator is great and have no flaking or clumping. My lashes haven't looked better!
Sara Z.
Springfield, MO
I tried the lights camera lashes mascara and I didn't like it. I returned it for this and am glad I did! The man eater mascara doesn't clump my lashes and it helps separate and add volume to them. It lasts throughout the day and doesn't smudge. Another win for tarte!
Gina B.
Las vegas, NV
Was a bit disappointed with this mascara. I usually get skin products whenever I shop for Tarte products and decided to give this a try and no bueno. Didn't provide much volume despite the awesome looking mascara brush.
Ceyymichelle C.
Hoffman Est, IL
This is one of tartes new mascara and I love it!! It volumizes and lengthen my eyelashes. I bought it at ULTA but it can also be bought at sephora . I use this product one a day to day basis and I will definitely buy it again!
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
I love this mascara! It really lifts my eyelashes and makes them look long and beautiful! The color is so dark and pigmented. I love how this mascara makes my lashes look voluminous. The wand is amazing and really picks up every lash i have! This is a great product.
Lexie W.
Turner, OR
This mascara is AMAZING! It makes my lashes look like falsies and the formula is amazing. The smell is like a regular mascara, so it's not overpowering and I would 100% recommend this to anyone wanting to buy.
Kendra S.
Cheney, WA
So far, so good. I don't buy high end mascara often and this product is great it lengthens and leaves my lashes bold without clumping. I have noticed a bit of it transfers on my lids which could be the mascara or my concealer, but that's my only complaint!
Jazmin F.
One of my favorite mascaras. Perfect for an casual look or just any look. It is long lasting and I use it almost everyday. It is easy to apply and not hard to move through your lashes. I would definitely buy again. tarte Cosmetics
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Naydelin C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this mascara tend to clump?
Ellisha O.
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?

back