BY TARTE #29 in Mascara

Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.

• Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits

Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Would love to know how this mascara compares to other tar...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If...5 Answers
  • I have been very interested in this product but I was won...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
  • "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
  • "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
  • "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
Jay 💖.
I no longer have this mascara,I ended up losing it on a trip. But all in all from what I can remember,this was a decent mascara! It gave me some volume and length,though not as much as I would have thought. It did make my lashes pretty defined and nice,though. It also didn't smear or run unless I was crying,which was nice! It didn't blow me out of the water,but it also didn't do anything I particularly disliked if I'm remembering correctly.
Bonnie L.
I love this mascara. It makes my lashes look so long and it is so easy to put on. It goes on perfectly and really gives you that bold lash look! It doesn't clump and goes on very nicely. The packaging is so very cute. Overall, great product and would buy again!
I have to review this mascara.  I love it! Let me just say, I already have slightly long lashes so it is very hard for me to find mascara that does not clump. Example: better than sex by Too Faced, I have read so many great reviews but for me all I got was clumps. With Tarte maneater OMG!! Just gorgeous lashes. It is a very buildable mascara and absolutely my new fave. Although, I have never found one I didn't like by Tarte.
Sarah L.
Siloam Springs
One of my favorite go-to mascaras! I love this just as much as my Marc Jacobs and almost as much as my BTS mascara from Too Faced.
Doesn't dry too quickly, not flakey or clumpy. Great mascara! I'm thoroughly impressed.
Morgan M.
Westerville , OH
I like this product. The packaging is super cool and very sleek. The price is good for the amount of product you receive. It gives a decent amount of length and volume. I recommend this product for people with long natural lashes looking for extra volume.
Leah L.
LaVergne
Tarte is the only massacre brand that I use! I already have long lashes already but it just makes them so beautiful. This product you can keep applying and it will not get clumpy. Second time buying a full size tube.
Ella O.
I have tried all of the Tarte mascaras and this one is my favorite! It has a thick wand with tiny bristles. I love it and it keeps my lashes curled all day long!
Madison M.
This mascara is great! It’s makes my lashes look super long and fluffy, without making it look super clumpy. I’m a fan of other tarte mascaras, but this one is my new favorite! Definitely recommend this mascara!
Megan D.
Christiansbrg, VA
Best mascara. It truly doesn’t give you spider legs for lashes. It leaves lashes feeling soft and it truly adds so much volume. It lasts all day as well. I have tried so many other brands and nothing compares
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
I can't get enough of this mascara. First of all, the packaging is super cute. The wand is perfect, it's the kind that I tend to reach for. It helps to spread apart the lashes really well so that they all get coated and don't clump together. The formula helps add length and volume and isn't drying, flaky, clumpy, or smearing. It lasts all day long without any issues. I think that it's a great formula!
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Naydelin C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Ellisha O.
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this mascara tend to clump?