BY TARTE #29 in Mascara

Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.

• Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits

Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Would love to know how this mascara compares to other tar...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If...5 Answers
  • I have been very interested in this product but I was won...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
  • "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
  • "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
  • "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
Hands down best damn mascara ever! This grabs your eyelashes from the root! Flawless lashes is what this gives you! No clumps, easy application, & so worth the price! I would recommend this is everyone!
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
I really like this mascara! I like that the bristles in this mascara brush are small and thin! This mascara does not clump like some other mascaras. I bought this from QVC for a great deal but I would definitely buy this mascara again at regular price. I highly recommend this mascara.
Tori C.
I have short lashes but this mascara makes my lashes so full and long. Every time I do my makeup, this mascara is a must have. I love the value of this product and I think it's worth every penny. I would buy it a thousand times. The packaging is cute with the cheetah print
Chastity B.
Herkimer, NY
Absolutely love this mascara! I thought by looking at the brush that it wouldn't be that great but it was amazing it made my eye lashes look twice as long! It goes on so easy and lasts all day one of my new favorite mascaras!
Kelsey D.
Chicago , IL
Awesome wand, I love the spherical shape. This style wand is really popular lately, and rightly so. The wand grabs every lash and coats it all over. After about 2/3 swipes, lashes are instantly lifted and voluptuous!
Samantha R.
I LOVE THIS! Usually for me I don't wear false lashes on a regular basis, unless they are more natural, but with this mascara, if feel like my lashes get an instant lift! It's super easy to apply and the wand is great for applying a lot of coats if that's what you like! I reccomend this a lot!
Carry S.
Cumberland, KY
Was wanting to try this for forever and finally got my hands on it! I love tarte!! This mascara really delevers. I'd recommend this over and over again. The packaging is so pretty! Don't pass this one up! You'll love it:)
Audrey S.
Sicklerville, NJ
I barely have any lashes what so ever. And when I put this one it's like bam I have false's on. My eye color is hazel so to me this makes me eyes look bigger. This is my first time purchasing this but this is up there with any other mascara I have ever used.
Ashley l.
Omg this is my favorite mascara ever! I have straight decent length lashes. And this is the only mascara I don't have to curl my lashes prior. It's really black. I bought a bundle on qvc
Dayna W.
I've always been a drug store mascara girl (Maybelline Has always been my go too) but after using Maneater, I'm not sure if I'll be able to go back. The packaging is just as impressive as the formula of the mascara. The wand really makes my lashes fill out!
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Naydelin C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Ellisha O.
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this mascara tend to clump?