BY TARTE #29 in Mascara

Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.

• Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits

Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Would love to know how this mascara compares to other tar...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If...5 Answers
  • I have been very interested in this product but I was won...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
  • "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
  • "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
  • "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
Dominique R.
I LOVE THIS MASCARA sooooo much! Not only is the packaging cute but it works reallly well! Very easy to apply an remove! I purchased it at ulta and it's the same price as any other high end mascara. If you want extra volume for your lashes then I would recommend this for you!
Rute T.
New Bedford, MA
I absolutely love this mascara! It makes my lashes super thick, giving me a false eyelash look, without having to put false eyelashes, since I'm not a big fan of them. This mascara is just perfect for me.
Tonya F.
Maidsville, WV
I did not think I was going to like this as much as I do. I've not been a fan of past tarte mascaras because they've alway irritated my eyes. I've had zero irritation with this mascara. I love the way it looks and use it daily. The brush is soft and doesn't pull at my naturally long curly eyelashes.
Destiny D.
Morganton, NC
I got this as a free gift from Ulta for purchasing tarte foundation, and it is the most amazing mascara I've ever used. It goes on so smoothly without clumping, and the brush is perfect to keep your eyelashes separated instead of stuck together like some mascaras tend to do. Definitely highly recommend!
Kristen S.
Dundalk, MD
I love this mascara! My eyelashes look fuller, longer and the mascara doesn't smudge on me. The packaging is adorable and the wand is my favorite type of wand (rubbery bristled). I don't wear this on my lower lash line (or any mascara for that matter) so I can't comment on how it works for that but I will repurchase this as it does everything it claims to do!
Tia N.
Pasco, WA
This is a good mascara, but I wouldn't choose it over the Lash Paint. I have long eyelashes to begin with, so I mainly look for volume in my mascaras. I wasn't overly impressed with this for the price, but it is a good mascara. The packaging is super cute, so if that matters to you, it's a bonus. I have many, many mascaras and I'd rate others higher than this. It takes a lot to really impress me when it comes to mascara. tarte Maneater Voluptuous Mascara
Rachael D.
Southport, NC
WOW! this mascara is seriously amazing. I never used tarte cosmetics before. The beautiful gold cheetah print caught my attention so I figured why not. I am so impressed! The brush has thin Brussels which coats each eyelash with mascara to truly give you bold lashes! Definitely worth the money.
Amanda B.
Water Valley, KY
This is the absolute best mascara I have ever used. I have tried many different types and this is by far the best. The packaging is very eye catching and appealing. I use this product everyday with both full face makeup and by itself. I would definitely buy this again and recommend to anyone looking for a new, fabulous mascara.

kelly k.
This is one of my FAVORITE mascaras yet! The packaging is so cute and very good quality. The color of the mascara really compliments my eye. To me it was a little pricey but I definitely recommend it!
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
Hands down best damn mascara ever! This grabs your eyelashes from the root! Flawless lashes is what this gives you! No clumps, easy application, & so worth the price! I would recommend this is everyone!
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Naydelin C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Ellisha O.
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this mascara tend to clump?