BY TARTE #29 in Mascara

Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.

• Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits

Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Would love to know how this mascara compares to other tar...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If...5 Answers
  • I have been very interested in this product but I was won...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
  • "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
  • "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
  • "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
Azka N.
Millersville, MD
Tarte is one of my favorite brand. I always love their quality and packaging . I bought this mascara but didnt get a chance to use it , i bought that first time .
Cheyenne H.
By far my favorite mascara. While it is sort of pricey, it's definitely worth it. It does an amazing job of adding volume to my lashes and really darkening them. TARTE has several amazing mascaras.
Stacy P.
loved this mascara during first application, but i'm finding the wand a little difficult to work with. it's very long & i tend to make a mess all over my eyelid.
Nikeasa W.
Jacksonville, AR
What can I say about this mascara?! What do you say to an AMAZING, voluptuous mascara? I have been using this mascara for the past week and it stretches my eyelashes to heaven and perfectly frames my grey blue eyes! Definitely a must try to buy!
Kayla E.
Oshkosh, WI
I was skeptical about this mascara because I usually prefer a fatter brush, but woah was I missing out before this! The brush is perfect because it allows you to get all the way to you lash line and fans your lashes out amazingly. This formula doesn't flake at all and truly lasts all day with zero smudging!
Yanesha C.
Love this mascara! Really gives lots of volume & length. Almost looks like im wearing falsies. The only reason i gave it 4 stars was cuz it does flake after a long day & it gets on my eyelids when i tend to get oily.
Kassondra D.
Plainville , CT
This mascara works very well. The rubber applicator is great, other than it being fairly large if you have short lashes. it doesn't clump at all, and does a great job at volumizing and lengthening the lashes. The only thing i don't like is that it smells terrible. other than that it works great, but i wouldn't get it if you have short/fine lashes.
katherine a.
I bought this as a gift for someone & ended up buying myself one cause her lashes looked fabulous! I fell in love with Tartes lash paint mascara & now this one is tied with it. It makes my lashes so long & full to where it looks like I'm wearing falsies. It doesnt clump or smear. High recommend.
Rachel C.
This mascara is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I got this at Ulta. I used to think that expensive mascaras weren't worth the money and I'd always go to drug stores to purchase my mascaras. From 8th grade to now (several years later) I can finally say I have found a mascara that makes my lashes appear thick and volumized without clumping. AND insanely long. I seriously couldn't imagine not using this. Finally happy with my lashes!
Cassidy J.
Definitely one of the best mascaras ive purchased. The brush makes for a smooth application. The packaging though- it won't withstand a dogs teeth, so keep it up high!
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Naydelin C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Ellisha O.
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this mascara tend to clump?