BY TARTE #36 in Mascara

Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.

• Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits

Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Would love to know how this mascara compares to other tar...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If...5 Answers
  • I have been very interested in this product but I was won...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
  • "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
  • "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
  • "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
Amanda S.
Got this as a free sample from Ulta and it's decent. Stays on all day and definitely lengthens but also rubs off on the top and bottom of my eyes after a while. A bit hard to remove even with a makeup wipe as well. Probably wouldn't purchase again but the sample is nice.
cam p.
Redondo Beach
LOVE THIS! I use it without falsies and it makes my lashes so long and full. I love this mascara and would buy it again in a heart beat. It makes my lashes look great.
Vanessa P.
Tampa
It is a great mascara to get those lashes touching the sky. It has a very nice brush with two different sides that helps you build up those lashes. This is my go to and I use it everyday ! I love any of the tarte lash products really, they all get you glam !
Abbie B.
Ferndale, MI
This is such a great mascara. My lashes look HUGE! I can't say enough good things about this product. I purchased this with the Maneater palette, and I'm head over heels for both products!
shelby p.
This made my eyelashes look fake! No clumping, extreme volume and length. I'm the kind of girl who puts 10 coats of mascara on before she's happy, and I really only needed 2 of this stuff.
Jamie G.
Elizabeth, PA
This Mascara is the most amazing product I've ever tried!! It gives the most amazing length, plus volume. You don't need to curl your lashes either!! I look like I have falsies on with out the extra weight of a strip lash!
Jessica S.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Love this mascara ! It definitely gives you a lot of volume and makes your lashes really long . I had no fall out and it made my lashes look great throughout the day
Renee G.
Bennington, VT
This creates lovely, fluffy lashes. It is definitely a 'voluminous' mascara. I really like this for everyday wear. (For more dramatic effect, I prefer lengthening.)
Nicole B.
Doylestown, PA
This is my first high end mascara that I have bought. I definitely think it is good, I just also think I have found many drugstore mascaras that do just as well!!
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
Stop everything and go buy this mascara! If you love a mascara that lengthens and separates your lashes while adding volume, this is the mascara for you! It creates insane length while separating and volumizing every single lash with no clumps! I think the brush is perfect. It has a ton of tiny bristles that you can literally feel gripping your lashes. You can also apply multiple layers without it looking clumpy! This is replacing my Too Faced BTS mascara!
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Naydelin C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Ellisha O.
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this mascara tend to clump?