BY TARTE #38 in Mascara

Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.

• Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits

Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Would love to know how this mascara compares to other tar...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If...5 Answers
  • I have been very interested in this product but I was won...1 Answers
tarte Maneater Voluptuous Mascara
  • "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
  • "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
  • "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
  • "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
Savina C.
Arlington Hts, IL
I really like this mascara. It lifts the lashes and is easy to build without get too clumpy. My only down fall with is is that it seems like it gets dry faster than other mascaras.
Morgan S.
It is an amazing lengthening mascara! Gives great volume, amazing formula; only downside I have found is that it can be slightly clumpy.
Meghann G.
Uvalde, TX
BEST mascara I’ve ever used. My favorites have been Urban Decay’s Perversion and Marc Jacobs’ Volume Noir, but this has shoved those off the top shelf. Never clumps. Always delivers clean, full, bright black pigment. Standout!
Leslie C.
I was not a fan of this mascara due to the fact i like a drier formula. Overall, its not a bad product if you are a fan of wet formulas. tarte Maneater Voluptuous Mascara
Arianna H.
Chehalis, WA
This mascara is the end all be all. It lasts all day (and overnight) it makes your lashes look truly amazing. The packaging is super cute and the wand is amazing and gets every single lash. I would repurchase.
Gracie K.
Denham Springs
My lashes are very short and this gives them so much length and volume! I use this product every day and I still love it! It's easy to apply and doesn't leave clumps in my lashes!
Jessica A.
This mascara feels a bit more sticky than some of the other Tarte ones, but it gets the job done. Overall it's a decent product though I would recommend Lights, Camera, Lashes over Maneater.
Deb M.
Mountain Iron
Highly volumizing , love the packaging with the leopard pattern, I got this on sale at Ulta with my points. Use it daily and switch up on other days. One of my favorite mascaras.
Sara B.
Millvale, PA
This mascara makes your lashes look gorgeous. The only downfall....they will not hold a curl. I've bought 2 or 3 tubes of this because it's jet black and gives a very simple look. But not a glamorous one.
Crystal W.
Love this mascara! I also like the brush it makes my lashes full and I'm not sure if the ingredients help your lashes grow but mine have gotten longer over the last 6 months.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Naydelin C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this mascara tend to clump?
Ellisha O.
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?