BY TARTE #38 in Mascara

Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.

• Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits

Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Would love to know how this mascara compares to other tar...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If...5 Answers
  • I have been very interested in this product but I was won...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
  • "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
  • "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
  • "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
Eleanor B.
This is honestly one of my favorite mascaras. It's easy to apply and gets every lash. Even though this mascara is great, it can get clumpy pretty fast. I use this product everyday and would definitely purchase it again.
Hallie B.
Glenford, OH
Love love love this mascara! It evenly separates your eyelashes with the little bristles, but still gives you great volume and length at the same time. One of my all time favorite mascaras!
Caroline K.
Salt Lake City, Utah
I like this mascara a lot. It does legthen my lashes and give me volume. It is long lasting. I like this mascara. I like the packaging a lot! I think it has good value it is not too expensive. I really like Tarte mascaras! I would deffinetly buy this again.
Ally B.
Mineral Wells, TX
Love this one. First of all obviously the packaging is super cute. But also it applies great, makes your lashes look so voluminous and lengthy. I use it all the time and need to repurchase soon since I love it so much.
Theresa M.
Stockton
Tarte is beginning to be my favorite go to for mascara. I love this product. Its very easy to apply. I use it everyday. Packaging for this product is simple. I really like how it swept across my lashes leaving them looking perfect. This was a great buy even though it is a little pricey but so worth it.
Merly G.
Tulare, CA
Honestly I was not a fan at first ,but after a few uses it quickly became my new fave! It makes my lashes look full and wispy and it doesn't clump up on me at all! So great and worth it
Courtney M.
Georgia
I tried this once and it really made my eyelashes appear longer and fuller. It didn't flake off or end up under my eyes throughout the day. The formula was not too dry or too wet. And it lasted all day. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to try it.
Holly K.
Jesup
This mascara is light, but it provides a beautiful, natural look. The wand separates the smallest lashes from root to tip. The container is a fun purple leopard with gold background. I do wish it had more build, but I would definitely buy it again.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
I am super picky about mascaras and this one I really do like. The brush has tiny bristles which makes it perfect to get every single lash. It gave me volume and made my lashes very dark.
Shawna S.
This has become my go to mascara. I love that it's a natural product. I use my eyelash curler first then apply this product. It makes my lashes long with no clumping. I highly recommend.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Naydelin C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this mascara tend to clump?
Ellisha O.
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?