BY TARTE #29 in Mascara

Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.

• Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits

Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Would love to know how this mascara compares to other tar...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If...5 Answers
  • I have been very interested in this product but I was won...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
  • "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
  • "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
  • "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL MASCARA !
I LOVE THIS MASCARA SO MUCH AND THE NAME AND PACKAGING OF IT IS SOOO CUTE ! IM ALSO IN LOVE WITH TARTIEST MASCARA THEY ARE BOTH MY ABSOLUTE FAV I WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE !!
Laura Megan  C.
Versailles, MO
Product is great. Good volume and thickness. Use this product everyday. No need for reapplying. Nice packaging. Brush is good size and shape. Good value for the price. Would definitely recommended this product to friends.
Miranda V.
I use to think “better than sex” mascara was the best brand on the market and I actually really loved it UNTIL I tried this mascara! This works way better, and doesn’t clump my eyelashes together. Makes my natural lashes look fake! It’s reasonably priced and I’ll definitely buy again! 💕
Brianna B.
Prineville, OR
I have sensitive eyes so there are a lot of different mascaras that cause my eyes to water. I can use this one without that issue. I don't experience any fallout either. Definitely my favorite mascara!
Hallie B.
Glenford, OH
Love love love this mascara! It evenly separates your eyelashes with the little bristles, but still gives you great volume and length at the same time. One of my all time favorite mascaras!
Caroline K.
Salt Lake City, Utah
I like this mascara a lot. It does legthen my lashes and give me volume. It is long lasting. I like this mascara. I like the packaging a lot! I think it has good value it is not too expensive. I really like Tarte mascaras! I would deffinetly buy this again.
Ally B.
Mineral Wells, TX
Love this one. First of all obviously the packaging is super cute. But also it applies great, makes your lashes look so voluminous and lengthy. I use it all the time and need to repurchase soon since I love it so much.
Theresa M.
Stockton
Tarte is beginning to be my favorite go to for mascara. I love this product. Its very easy to apply. I use it everyday. Packaging for this product is simple. I really like how it swept across my lashes leaving them looking perfect. This was a great buy even though it is a little pricey but so worth it.
Crystal B.
This mascara is a MUST! Perfect for the summer. Easy to apply on your eyelashes. This doesn't make my eyelashes feel melty at all. I use this every single day! With or without foundation. Highly recommend this product.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
I am super picky about mascaras and this one I really do like. The brush has tiny bristles which makes it perfect to get every single lash. It gave me volume and made my lashes very dark.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Naydelin C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Ellisha O.
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this mascara tend to clump?