BY TARTE #29 in Mascara

Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.

• Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits

Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Would love to know how this mascara compares to other tar...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If...5 Answers
  • I have been very interested in this product but I was won...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
  • "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
  • "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
  • "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
Mikayla B.
Rutherfordton, NC
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! as soon as I apply it to my lashes I can instantly see length and volume. I'm on my 2nd tube right now and I will definitely purchase again. Packaging is gorgeous and so is the mascara itself. I love this product and tarte!!!
Sierra P.
Muncie, IN
I recently have tried a sample size of this product because I have heard nothing but good things. I absolutely love this product. I have blue eyes so I always stick to black mascara. The formula is good and the sample size has lasted me for a couple weeks so I couldn't imagine how long the full size tube lasts.
Laurel B.
Portsmouth, VA
I would say the formula is on par with the Benefit They're Real! Mascara, you need to work with the product a bit to get the look you want.  My lashes are thinner so to get that length I tend to have to give up some volume.  I much prefer the Stila Huge Lash Mascara in comparison to this.
Linda H.
Bakersfield
Pretty good mascara. It does last a long time but didn’t add as much volume as I hoped it would to my lashes. I have brown eyes so my lashes are extremely important if I want to make my eyes pop! A bit pricey.
Hailey N.
I use this mascara daily. It's definitely one of my favorites. I have 3 of them. It makes my lashes look naturally long. If you want a more natural mascara look this is definitely the perfect mascara for you!
Ashley S.
Winchester, KY
I love is mascara. Makes my lashes long and not clumped together. This is the first tube I bought, but will definitely buy again for my green eyes. Spreads the lashes out more. I would recommend this mascara!
Nikki W.
This mascara is amazing love the wand & the product doesn’t irritate my eyes I’ll definitely buy again. It has really nice packaging & makes my lashes look really nice! You should definitely try it if you haven’t already
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
I did not like this mascara, I didn't see what all the rave was about. It did nothing for my lashes. I am a mascara junkie and I am very disappointed. I wanted to love this mascara but sadly don't recommend.
Avary C.
Lake Forest, CA
I've been using the sample I was given and it's not bad but I didn't see much build up. I do like the spaced out wand where it gets every eyelashes. Maybe I should try it out more! Packaging is cute and fun!
Brayton E.
Cedar Falls, IA
One of the best mascaras out there. I like this better for my lower lash line, because it really separates and coats all of my lashes! A good one for making lashes look fuller also. Would totally recommend!
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Naydelin C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Ellisha O.
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this mascara tend to clump?