BY TARTE #36 in Mascara

Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.

• Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits

Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Would love to know how this mascara compares to other tar...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If...5 Answers
  • I have been very interested in this product but I was won...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
  • "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
  • "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
  • "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
Morgan T.
Savannah, GA
my favorite mascara! makes my lashes so long! recommend to everyone! bristles are so short so no mascara will transfer on lids. no flaking. slept in this a few times and my lashes still looked perfect the next morning!
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
This stuff is amazing! My lashes look crazy when I use it. It gives volume and length while evenly coating each lash. Not a single clump either. It's easy to apply. I will definitely be purchasing this product again.
alexus r.
tarte Maneater Voluptuous Mascara absolutely in love with this mascara! makes my eyelashes so thick but not spider looking! lengthens and separated without loosing the fullness! will buy again! got at ulta!
Sara H.
Nashville, TN
Absolutely the best mascara I have tried to date. I love the rubber brush with the shorter bristles. And the formula is the perfect amount of set/dry, if that even makes sense! This makes my lashes full, thick and volumized and they stay that way all day long! And it removes with basic makeup remover. Will continue to repurchase, especially when I see it on sale or part of deals at Ulta!
Chloe J.
Ontario
This product is very lightweight and it isn't clumpy. The mascara has very nice packaging and very productive. Space I have use this product many times before and it is easy to apply. I would definitely recommend.
Amelia H.
Molalla, OR
I love the brush!! This brush truly gives volume and is worth the price. In addition the packaging is cute and the product a definite must have for a smoker eye for a night out on the town 10/10 would recommend !!
Becca S.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I didn't get a good effect with this. I'd recommend for naturally long, curled lashes but it did nothing for my shorter, straight lashes. I didn't like the brush and it was a little clumpy. I wouldn't buy it again.
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Angelika M.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This mascara is one of my favorites. The wand is perfect at separating my lashes and it's not clumpy at all!!! Maneater is definitely in my top 5 favorite mascaras. The black is vey bright and vibrant and stays on for a long time.
Ashley P.
I did not like this mascara! Unfortunately it did not hold up my lashes! I love a medium to thick coverage mascara. I mean who wants to put mascara and feel like you e put nothing on? Not me! This was a product I actually did not like in a long time!
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Naydelin C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Ellisha O.
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this mascara tend to clump?