BY TARTE #36 in Mascara

Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.

• Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits

Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Would love to know how this mascara compares to other tar...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If...5 Answers
  • I have been very interested in this product but I was won...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
  • "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
  • "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
  • "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
Mary B.
Wapwallopen, PA
This mascara lived up to the hype! The price point it decent and the packaging is super cute. I do like the formula and the brush as well. It makes my lashes super long and I don't have raccoon eyes at the end of the day.
Eliana C.
Boca Raton, FL
I love it this mascara they leave mi eye lashes voluminous and up. Is super easy application. Other good options is the light flash action from the same brand. I get this mascara for gift. Definitely I will buy again đź‘Śđź‘Śđź‘Śđź‘Ś
Audrey B.
San Jose, CA
I got this as a deluxe sample from Sephora, I actually wasn't in love with this. The bristles are spaced too far apart from each other which makes for a very gloppy application. Messy and clumpy. Don't really recommend.
Ashley M.
Wellston, OH
I like this mascara for a day when I want very voluminous lashes. The wand is very different and the spikes aren't very long so it coats the lashes very thick and then combs them out very well. Definitely will buy again.
Taylor W.
Gastonia, NC
Hands down the best mascara I've ever used. It makes my lashes look so much longer than they actually are. Stays on all day, but super easy to take off. I never have smudges or problems with it being too dry or flaky.
Raquel A.
This is my absolute favorite mascara of all! I've tried several high end and drug store, but this is the winner everytime I try to compare it. It doesn't clump no matter how many coats you put on. The lashes look awesome. Although is not waterproof, I think it is water resistance because it doesn't smudge and I have worked out with it and it didn't run.
Samantha N.
Blue Springs
This is one of my goto mascaras. I was not expecting to love his mascara as much as I do. I have only had this mascara for only a month now, but I will be buying this product and gifting it as long as it is in stores.
Sunny 🌞.
This is my favorite mascara! I find that there is no clumping when I use this! I first got this in a deluxe size, but after using it up I had to go out and buy a full size! Love the gold packaging! Love love love this!
Haley E.
Nashville, TN
This mascara was great but my only issue was the brush. It works for tons of lashes, just not the best on mine. Love the cute packaging and the length the mascara supplies. Good for maybe a bottom lash mascara for me.
Payton K.
Hardeeville , SC
I'm a fan of this mascara, it's very separating and super black which I love. The only downfall is I feel like I have no volume when I use this, so I have to combat it with another mascara. But I still really like this!
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Naydelin C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Ellisha O.
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this mascara tend to clump?