BY TARTE #36 in Mascara

Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.

• Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits

Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Would love to know how this mascara compares to other tar...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If...5 Answers
  • I have been very interested in this product but I was won...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
  • "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
  • "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
  • "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
Miranda C.
Lakewood, OH
This isn't my number one favorite mascara but it's definitely in my top three. Definitely gives you very voluminous eyelashes. I'm not one for fake lashes so I really like dark black volumizing mascara and this really does the job!
Michelle L.
Staten Island, NY
Tarte Maneater mascara has become my absolute holy grail mascara. Its not clumpy. It doesn't flake. My lashes look longer and fuller with perfect separation. I can't recommend it enough. Get it!!!
Chels L.
My new favorite! I am constantly trying new mascaras. Tarte has exceeded all of my lash expectations. This mascara is the closest you can get to the fake lash look without actually using lashes. I am telling you, you will love this!
Ashlee P.
Lewiston
This mascara is amazing it volumized my extremely small eyelashes and made them pop
like no other it is truly amazing and no matter what I would definitely recommend it even though I got it for free would gladly pay whatever for it
Kaitlyn N.
Durham, NC
My absolute favorite mascara. I have never found a mascara that has been so good and so consistent with the quality of the product. It stays all day, doesn’t flake, looks great. It makes my eyes look bigger and my eyelashes longer.
Adriana R.
Oroville, CA
Tarte has some really great products and this is one of them. This mascara is amazing. It gives you volume and length. Not only that but it applies smoothly and you can layer them without it getting crumbly. And it doesn't smear.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
Better than sex? HAHA. Step aside Too Faced because we got a Maneater on the hunt! Not only does this come with a thick brush, but they got something right. It does not flake! This is by far my go to mascara now for thick beautiful black lashes!
Sabrina R.
Diamond Bar, CA
I really wanted to love this product but it really didn't wow me. Its just your average mascara. I believe it around $16-18 at Ulta. I wanted to try something new but I just ended going back to the Benefit Roller Lash Mascara. I will not be repurchasing this item.
Araceli C.
Turlock, CA
I LOVE this mascara! I have gone through three tubes and I'm on my fourth! The only problem with it is that it clumps up within 2-3 months so you need to replace it frequently!! But it does amazing things to my thin little lashes!
Nicole D.
Bluff City, TN
WOW! This is the best mascara I've ever used. Hands down! It's a little pricey, but you can usually find a sale on the Tarte website. One coat is all I need for volume and extreme length. The wand is weird looking but is awesome!
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Naydelin C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Ellisha O.
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this mascara tend to clump?