BY TARTE #29 in Mascara

Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.

• Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits

Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Would love to know how this mascara compares to other tar...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If...5 Answers
  • I have been very interested in this product but I was won...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
  • "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
  • "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
  • "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
Danial B.
What a great mascara. It is easy to apply. Last all day, and doesn't flake or transfer. No need for improvements. Would definitely recommend it for those looking for a natural clean product. When I run out of this mascara I will repurchase.
Alex S.
Naperville, IL
This is by far my favorite mascara and I've tried A LOT. I have naturally long and thick eyelashes to begin with but one coat and I look like I have fake lashes on. It stays on all day, isn't clumpy and doesn't flake. Strongly recommend.
Alyssa d.
Garden Grove
I love the volume and length this mascara gives my lashes. It lasts all day and I love the packaging. I love the wand it is easy to use. I purchased it from Ulta. I recommend this mascara it does not make your eyelashes feel heavy at all.
Morgan W.
I received a sample after buying a large selection of tarte products and was NOT disappointed. This is now my favorite mascara! It's long lasting, with great volume and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. I would definitely buy again.
Rachel R.
This is such a great mascara. I never have any clumping or flaking with the maneater mascara. This product always makes my eyelashes darker and fuller without clumps. Sometimes I pair it with my other favorite mascara for added length.
Sophia R.
Cumming
Mascara sent down from God himself. THE BEST mascara I have ever used. I hate mascara that makes my lashes look clumpy/thin, and this mascara is easy to apply, and makes my lashes look full. I used to use Better Than Sex by Too Faced but once I found this, I totally dropped it.
Norma F.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is seriously like any other mascara, but with a big oh brand name slapped on it and the price marked up way high. Would definetly recommend any drugstore brand over this one. The application was fairly easy like any other mascara.
Sarah S.
This mascara is a great thin formula so it doesn't cause any clumping or heaviness on the lashes. My issue is with the large fat want being a little too stiff and hurting my eye when I apply the mascara. I would purchase again, but it's very comparable to Maybelline mascaras.
Kayla C.
Shasta Lake, CA
This is my favorite mascara! I got this as a gift for Christmas last year and have purchased it twice since then. It makes my eyelashes look so full and long. I love how pigmented it is and it goes on so smooth. It is just amazing.
Jolie C.
Alpharetta, GA
It's not a bad mascara, but I just don't think it stands out. It applies super pigmented, but takes a while to build volume for a "voluptuous" mascara... and it smudges so easily :( there's better mascaras out there that are cheaper!
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Naydelin C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Ellisha O.
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this mascara tend to clump?