BY TARTE #36 in Mascara

Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.

• Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits

Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Would love to know how this mascara compares to other tar...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If...5 Answers
  • I have been very interested in this product but I was won...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
  • "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
  • "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
  • "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
Erica D.
Citra, FL
I absolutely love love love this mascara. It makes my eye lashes look great, it gives them great length and volume. Makes my lashes nice and dark and it doesn't smudge. I have bought this many times and I will continue to buy this. I highly recommend this my friends. You can't go wrong.
Courtney M.
Greensburg, PA
Worth the hype and well worth the price! Easy application was refreshing. Not at all clumpy. Lengthening and voluminous without clumping. Unique brush is very effective. Will definitely be buying again. Wish it was available at Sephora.. only downside!
Briana H.
Little Elm, TX
This mascara is great, I really liked how voluminous it made my lashes! My only complaint is that it ran out SO quickly! It was pretty disappointing. I only had it for about month. It dried out. I probably won't buy it again for that simple reason.
Kelsey C.
Love this mascara!! I received a free sample when I bought some concealer from Ulta that was Tarte brand. Love it! Fonts make my lashes clump together and I only have to put on two coast instead of five or six to achieve the look I like! Awesome stuff! Makes my lashes look super long and luscious!
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
I love this mascara! It really lifts my eyelashes and makes them look long and beautiful! The color is so dark and pigmented. I love how this mascara makes my lashes look voluminous. The wand is amazing and really picks up every lash i have! This is a great product.
Mallory L.
Yukon, OK
This is definitely one of my favorite mascaras. When tarte came out with their maneater collection I just had to have it! I love the pretty gold tube and the leopard print! The brush applicator is very nice as well and really adds length to my lashes!
Brittany S.
Newark, OH
One of the mascara's that I have recently started using is Tarte's Maneater. I do like it! I think it makes your eyelashes looked longer, but I don't think it makes them look fuller. However, it stays on long and looks great. I would recommend!
Erin P.
Indianapolis, IN
This is one of the best mascaras I've ever used! It really makes my lashes look voluptuous and it's doesn't clump even when I pack it on! I love it and recommend it to all my friends
Lindsey B.
The only thing I have bought from by Tarte is their mascara. It is great and I'm excited to try other things by them! They're packaging is cute and it's definitely affordable! It is definitely on my top beauty brands! I would recommend it to everyone!
Jessica S.
Del Valle , TX
I have great lashes but I hate máscaras that clump!! This mascara is so good! It gives me a great length and I can build a decent amount of volume without having the product clump on my eyelashes! Best of all it's easy to remove. I always love products and are cruelty free!
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Naydelin C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Ellisha O.
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this mascara tend to clump?