BY TARTE

Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.

• Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits

Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Does this mascara make your eyelashes look longer??1 Answers
  • Would love to know how this mascara compares to other tar...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If...5 Answers
tarte Maneater Voluptuous Mascara
  • "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
  • "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
  • "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
  • "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
Jean-A’Layn S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! The brush is perfect for not clumping the lashes together and it provides good coverage for thicker lashes. I wear this every day for work and it's amazing. Definitely recommend.
Bri Nichele V.
Deland, FL
I really like this it coated each lash pretty well. Gave me volume and alittle curl. I like to use this with tartes lifted mascara to add a extra lift to my short thin lashes. I def would recommend this to anyone it also isnt thick and clumpy so it goes on smooth and nice
Erikah O.
York, PA
This mascara is amazing!! This product gives my lashes so much length and volume without making my lashes look too crazy. Plus, the packaging is ADORABLE. Tarte always has the best packaging.
CRYSTAL R.
Marshall, AR
I got this at Ulta because they were running a special but $35 worth of tarte and you get a free highlighter (which theyd ran out of). I usually buy another brand but thought id try this. Its ok but definitely not a favorite. Doesnt fill your lashes out very good.
Jessica S.
Russellville
This mascara! Where to begin! First time I used it I gasped out loud! So incredibly gorgeous! It gave my lashes length and dimension, wasn't clumpy, and still looked natural and feathery. My HG mascara for sure! No fall-out or flaking, either. Water-resistant, too.
Ashley A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I love this mascara. It gives me length without clump. It doesn't transfer or fall by the end of the day. I bought it when there was a half off deal at Ulta and I'd spend another $15 on this. I'm not sure I'd spend the full amount. Even though I do really love it.
Ava W.
Madison, WI
This mascara is great if you are looking for volume and lift. It is slightly difficult to apply just because the wand has a tendency to clump if you don't use it properly. Other than that it works great! I never have any smudging or fall out and it stays on all day!
Kevin L.
Nashville
I've been a tarte fan for a long time. So of course when they came out with a new mascara I had to try it. I love it on my top lashes. It does give me great volume and lifts my lashes a bit. But I never put it on my bottom lashes because it transfers a little bit.
Francesca W.
Milwaukee, WI
This is hands down my favorite mascara!!! It makes my eyelashes look so long and full to the point where it looks like I'm wearing false lashes. The spikes on the wand are small enough for you to use on your bottom lashes. There is no odor, no clumping, and no mistakes can be made when using this mascara!!!
Jillie H.
Mahtomedi, MN
This mascara is awesome it does not flake off it is not too dry or too wet just perfect. It really lengthens your lashes while also adding thickness! The tube is really big and mine has seemed to last a very long time.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this mascara tend to clump?
Naydelin C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
Ellisha O.
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?