BY TARTE #38 in Mascara

Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.

• Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits

Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Would love to know how this mascara compares to other tar...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If...5 Answers
  • I have been very interested in this product but I was won...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
  • "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
  • "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
  • "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
Mitzi S.
Madison Heights, MI
I have non existent lashed! I have always used lights camera lashes then maneater came along and rocked my world! I have sensitive eyes and it doesn't bother then a bit! It makes my eyelashes pop with volume! Love this formula and I hope they keep it around!
Kathryn J.
Horseshoe Bnd, AR
As much as I love my drugstore brands, I have to say that this mascara is the bomb. I received it as a sample when I made a purchase at Ulta and I'm in love. It doesn't clump my lashes and really fans them out. Most likely will purchase the full size later on
Ashley P.
Twain Harte, CA
Perfect mascara. Never flakes or smears, it's a little pricey but in my opinion worthwhile. Builds length and and volume. I like it a lot better than the lash paradise from L'Oréal. I'm on my second tube of it and I'm constantly buying new mascara to try, so the fact that I purchased it again says a lot.
Rebecca S.
LOVE this mascara. It lengthens and separates without getting clumpy. It also doesn't transfer to my eyelids and undereye through out the day like some mascaras do. I typically keep a few on them in my makeup jar at a time. I have yet to find one I like more.
Jennifer C.
Ansonia, CT
This mascara was just okay to me. Not bad but nothing special. I love Tarte as a brand, but I prefer the lights camera lashes one over this. The wand got clumpy on me quickly and I never reach for it anymore.
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY
Voluptuous it truly is. Now I have a favorite mascara but this i my second. I do buy still but don't use daily. Love it's look and design and it's surely wonderful so I would recommend.
Sam S.
I like the formula of this mascara. I would love it so much more if the wand was changed a little. It is too long for me to get the inner corners without getting mascara on myself. New want end and I would buy again, otherwise I’ll keep reviewing new ones!
Courteney B.
Glendale
I myself love lengthy eyelashes. I love how dramatic it makes every look. If you are anything like me than you will absolutely LOVE this mascara. It has the perfect wand for separating each lash to give you the look of false lashes.....without false lashes
Lindsey E.
Council Blfs, IA
I originally purchased this mascara primarily because it was on sale at Ulta. Let me just tell you, I'm blown away. The only other mascara I've ever tried from tarte was lights, cameras, lashes and this one definitely trumps that! I definitely will repurchase, it makes a great everyday go-to mascara.
Brittany H.
Wesley chapel, FL
Used this mascara for the first time today and I think I found my new favorite. Make my lashes look thicker and fuller. I think I'm going to be using this everyday. I was also happy that it matches the eyeshadow pallet as well. I'm so happy I bought this!!
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Naydelin C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this mascara tend to clump?
Ellisha O.
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?