BY TARTE #41 in Mascara

Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.

• Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits

Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Does this mascara make your eyelashes look longer??1 Answers
  • Would love to know how this mascara compares to other tar...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If...5 Answers
tarte Maneater Voluptuous Mascara
  • "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
  • "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
  • "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
  • "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
Nomi I.
Arlington, VA
This is my go to mascara. For anyone who has straight, short lashes I would totally recommend Tarte's Maneater Mascara! It curls and lengthens and helps intensify the look as well as make your eyes appear wider, bigger and lashes more voluptuous. I got this at a great price too!
Idalis M.
Coloraso Springs
It’s a really nice mascara and lengthens my lashes the perfect length that I like. The packaging is super cute and it’s light weight. I don’t like how it gets clumpy after the first use. It’s not bad but over time it begins to become really clumpy and starts to look bad on my eyes.
Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
This mascara is a little bit better than mediocre. It’s definitely not my go to mascara or my favorite and for that reason I would never recommend it or buy it again. I’m not going to waste my money on it when there’s way better mascaras out there, such as Charolette Tilbury Legendary Lashes Volume 2 Mascara.
Jana S.
Largo, FL
I love this mascara. It's especially great for your bottom lashes. I still love Tarte Lights Camera Lashes as my #1 mascara, but this is a close second. It's a totally different brush, but the formula is as good as the rest. The brush is what makes this grab your bottom lashes so well.
Emily P.
McHenry
I have seen SO many people rave about this mascara, so I knew I had to give it a try. Turns out... I LOVE it!
I love that it gives you so much volume and the bristles are spread apart so there is little to no clumping at all! It literally makes my lashes look like they are fake now, and Tarte has done such a great job with so much product in this little tube with no drying. My lashes look full and full of length.
I only have to use about 1-2 coats and then I am done.
If you are looking for a new high-end mascara, I highly suggest giving this a try!
Katie N.
Taylor, MI
This is my daily go to mascara! People always ask me if I’m wearing false lashes when I wear it because they get so long and full, without looking clumpy! It also lasts all day without flaking or anything. I am completely obsessed with it! And it’s a fair price too!
Coley S.
Plano, TX
I bought this mascara when it went on sale for $10 at Ulta, and I really like it! The packaging is super cute and the brush isn’t too big. It does a great job of adding volume to my lashes. However I do like their Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara better. I enjoy this one but I don’t think I would purchase it at full price. tarte Maneater Voluptuous Mascara
Amber B.
I got this as a Christmas gift and holy mother of mascaras...this is amazing! I love the smaller bristles and the wand is FULL of them. They grab each lash and separates and adds so much volume to my lashes. I love this mascara so much! I would recommend.
Unique L.
Dearborn
So I actually got this as a gift for my bday and every since ive been hooked! I love everything about it. Its volume it gives my eyelashes is incredible. I always get asked if im wearing false lashes when reading im just using this mascara! Highly recommend!
Ella S.
Plymouth, MA
I love this mascara! I also love Tarte. This is my go to mascara no matter what, party, beach, or just a lazy Sunday, this mascara is amazing. I have the waterproof one and its amazing. I love everything about this mascara and think everyone should buy it.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Naydelin C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this mascara tend to clump?
Ellisha O.
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?

back