BY TARTE #50 in Mascara

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.

• Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits

Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Would love to know how this mascara compares to other tar...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If...5 Answers
  • I have been very interested in this product but I was won...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
  • "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
  • "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
  • "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
Megan H.
Hanover, PA
I absolutely love this mascara!! For me, this is not the mascara I choose for drama or volume, it’s what I use as my first coat bc the brush really gets in there and separates everything so perfectly, it feels like a comb for my lashes that disperses just a small amount of product. Also my no makeup, make up go to mascara, very natural looking!
Chandel P.
This mascara is alright, recently purchased this and I'm not that impressed. It clumps my lashes together and it's very messy. Not a fan of the brush either. It is a decent product, but I will not be repurchasing.
Kasey E.
Ferguson, MO
I just bought this mascara and I LOVE ITTTT ! The want on this is amazing good for grabbing every little eyelash I often wear this when I don't wanna mess with falsies and I tell you what it works !! I will be buying another tube of this product at ulta this week for back up !!!!
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
WHOA. That was my exact reaction upon the first time I used it..as well as every time thereafter! What an incredible mascara! This lengthens, volumizes, and makes your lashes look amazing! Definitely a mascara that had hit HG status for me!
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
I freaking love the packaging! The brush and formula are great for lengthening my lashes. Got some great staying power. I don't look like a raccoon after a long day.
Jess H.
I’m obsessed with this mascara. I bought this after reading a review on Ulta. The consistency is perfect. The brush is amazing. However, it does clump sometimes for me, but only when I put a bunch of coats on. Definitely recommend this. I believe it’s about $22-23 at Ulta.
Cassy B.
Great mascara!! I got this as a sample in a tarte kit and it's been wonderful. It makes my lashes look long and curly and it lasts really well! I often pair this with a primer (from smashbox or Lancome) and it works really well too. Would definitely buy a full sized version!
Mandi V.
Frackville, PA
I love this mascara!  I have pretty long and thick eyelashes to begin with but this product gives me that extra boost that I desire!  I found it at ulta and although it was a smidge on the pricey side, I had to buy it because of the results.  I would definitely buy it again!
Rachael C.
Covington, GA
When we talk about mascara few shine above the rest this is a shinning star it last months it is just better period better cover and easy to apply and remove nice big eye effect fit for anyone looking
Jean-A’Layn S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! The brush is perfect for not clumping the lashes together and it provides good coverage for thicker lashes. I wear this every day for work and it's amazing. Definitely recommend.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Naydelin C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this mascara tend to clump?
Ellisha O.
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?

back