BY TARTE #29 in Mascara

Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.

• Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits

Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Would love to know how this mascara compares to other tar...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If...5 Answers
  • I have been very interested in this product but I was won...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
  • "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
  • "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
  • "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
Kinshasa K.
I love love love this mascara! I would not buy this at normal price cause I love to keep to drugstore prices and this is too high for me for a mascara but it's one of my favorites to buy in a bundle with the lashes and eyeliner for 22 bucks! It's not clumpy, very dark, and gives my lashes so much volume!
Kirstin Y.
York, PA
By far one of the best mascaras I've ever used! Comes with a price rage of around $23 but it's worth every penny! The brush has smaller bristles on the end for piecing apart your lashes. Volume for days! Added bonus...your significant other might even notice the change. Mine sure did!
Samatha M.
Royal Oak, MI
This is a very lengthening and thickening mascara. I think the wand may be a reason it works so well - it's very different than any wand I've used. It does not transfer to my under eye throughout the day. I did feel like the tube dried up much more quickly than other mascaras, though.
Elaine L.
I absolutely love this mascara. It does wonders to your eyelashes, I don't even need fake lashes for them to look extra voluminous and natural. It doesn't irritate your eyes, or smudge much.I use this every day as a  base. :) Everyone needs this
Ashley P.
Phoenix , AZ
this has been my absolute favorite mascara ever! it's so black and the bristles really get into every lash and they separate each one and it never gets clumpy! it gives you such amazing volume and you don't even need a lot!
Sarah A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm OBSESSED with this mascara. I normally try a new mascara every time I run out of another, but this one is definitely a staple in my make up routine now. My roommate couldn't believe how long and full my eyelashes looked, so she asked me what I use. She uses Maneater too now!
Danielle B.
Queensbury , NY
Hands down, the BEST mascara I've ever used. Builds crazy volume, adds length and curl all day long. Super easy application and the brush pulls the perfect amount of product every time. Formula feels flexible and natural on my lashes - no flaming or smudging! Price is competitive but you can stock up at sales on Tarte.com or at Ulta.
Mandy T.
Casselberry, FL
I had high hopes for this mascara after reading some good reviews of it. The packaging is nice, and the formula does not clump or flake. However, I felt it was just average in volumizing and lengthening my lashes. It is also fairly pricey. Overall, I would say there are drug store mascaras that have more impact for a cheaper price.
Jessica M.
Was extremely skeptical at first since I had never used mascara that wasn't drug store brand but I'm EXTREMELY happy I caved in and got it at Ulta. It compared it to the typical Maybelline mascara I used and you can definatly tell the difference in length❤️️❤️️
Tyler H.
Gainesville
This was my first Tarte product that I bought from Ulta for $23. It is extremely easy to use and goes on without a problem and doesn't clump on you lashes or on the wand like other mascara products I've used. Maneater defiantly adds volume, lengthens, and separates my lashes evenly.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Naydelin C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Ellisha O.
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this mascara tend to clump?