BY TARTE

Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.

• Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits

Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Does this mascara make your eyelashes look longer??1 Answers
  • Would love to know how this mascara compares to other tar...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If...5 Answers
tarte Maneater Voluptuous Mascara
  • "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
  • "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
  • "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
  • "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
Haley T.
I purchased this mascara a couple of months back and it's a decent mascara. I wasn't as wow'd by it as I'd hoped to be, especially with the high end price. Overall, it is not a bad mascara, however I wouldn't spend the extra money to purchase it again, as I feel I can get a cheaper drug store alternative that will be just as good.
Savannah E.
I'm in love with this mascara it's so great! It last all day for about 12 hours! To improve I wouldn't it's very great! The comparison of this mascara to others this is the best I have ever used! I recommend this because All my friends ask me if I'm wearing fake eye lashes I say no it's this mascara!! I totally recommend it!
Katelan S.
San Antonio, FL
This is my new go to mascara! I can't say enough good things about Maneater. It doesn't flake and adds the right amount of length and volume. There is a tad bit of clumping because the bristles are short but the formula is amazing!
Jessi R.
Fishkill, NY
Tarte never ceases to amaze me with there Mascaras they are truly amazing! I tested out this product on my Instagram @Coffee_Mascara and on Snapchat- JessiBarbara ! Go check it out to see my real review on this AMAZING new Mascara!
Heather M.
I wanted to like this product, but it was disappointing. The wand design is nice and separated my bottom lashes beautifully, but the formula didn't work for me. It clumped up, dried too fast, and made my top lashes look spidery and gross. If you're into that look, go for it, but I don't like it, especially not for the price.
Jennifer K.
Hermitage, TN
If I could give this product more than Five stars I would. This is probably the BEST mascara I have ever used. Normally I will combine two different mascara's and still don't fall in love with them. I have completely fallen in love with "Maneater" and only apply just a few coats and I am good to go. This is the only mascara I need!:)I STRONGLY recommend this mascara! Way to go Tarte!
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
There's not much to say about this other than WOW! I'm in love with how iy applies so easily and quickly with having the big wand. I love the feathers out volumize look it gives for my lashes , especially my bottom lashes,! They needed some rejuvenation and boy did they get it!
Kiara I.
Lodi, NJ
I ordered this before it came out because I LOVE LOVE lights camera lashes. Tarte Maneater mascara is AWESOME I think this is a close second to Light camera lashes. I do think its kind of watery and it's not even close to waterproof, obviously... BUT I would sooooo recommend this if you have the extra cash to dish out.
Vicki S.
GLENDALE, AZ
My current favorite mascara!!!! I love this new mascara from tarte. The applicator is so nice it gets right in there and coats my lashes great. No flaking and the packaging is just adorable! I recommend this to all my friends right now. It will be a long time fav.
Alexis H.
Loved this mascara in the trial size from Sephora. Gave me awesome length! I could use this alone with a couple layers and feel content. For the price though I can't get it in a bigger size. Mascara isn't something I'm willing to splurge on unless I find a mascara I'm head over heels for and I'm still looking for that in the high end.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this mascara tend to clump?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Naydelin C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
Ellisha O.
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?