BY TARTE #41 in Mascara

Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.

• Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits

Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Does this mascara make your eyelashes look longer??1 Answers
  • Would love to know how this mascara compares to other tar...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If...5 Answers
tarte Maneater Voluptuous Mascara
  • "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
  • "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
  • "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
  • "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
TheLipLair E.
Lakewood, CA
Im a dior convert thanks to this amazing mascara. Holy holy it gives amazing length and volume!! People are constantly asking what mascara I use because they are full and long. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a new mascara. I love that it's super black too. If you want long voluptuous lashes, get some maneater! You won't regret it.
Rachel R.
McDonough, GA
I had to give this four stars because i really did not like how much product stayed on the brush! The formula is nice and the brush is amazing but I had to scrape off so much product before I could use it. I mean, it's really not that big of a deal I guess , it just slowed me down a bit. I will not be reaching for it if I'm in a rush or have a time constraint.
Jessica N.
Hazelwood, MO
I didn't think I was going to like this mascara because the brush is so weird I thought it was going to be clumpy because the bristles are so hard to see. But it was the complete opposite it is the least clumpy mascara I've ever used. It makes your lashes real thick at the room then thin and tapered making them look false. Love tarte mascara.
Mackenzie M.
Furzton, Milton Keynes
As a self confessed mascara snob, I got this in the Maneater kit and wasn't really sure what to expect. I was initially worried about the large size of the wand but after I used it I loved it! It's perfect for getting a lot of lashes at once. The formula is great and doesn't clump or smear. Perfect for using before really feathery falsies.
Nicole P.
Oshkosh, WI
I LOVE LOVE LOVE tarte cosmetics!! It seems like it is a little pricey, but worth every penny. Lasts 24 hours and gives great volume and length. I use this product or other tarte mascaras daily. I buy most of these products from sephora or ulta beauty
Rebecca W.
Portland , OR
I definitely really like this mascara. It's my first time using this mascara. I love the packaging with the cheetah print on the gold! It goes on so easy and it make my eyelashes look so good. I will definitely be buying this mascara again!
Maria A.
Astoria, NY
Looooooooove this mascar. Give me lots of length. I use the mascara let it set and then I curl my lashes. The color is jet black. Stays put all day, and doesn't smear. I purchased 2 tubes from QC when it first came out and they had a special and I am so glad I did.
Samantha T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I LOVE this mascara. I initially received it as a sample with a purchase and had to go and buy the full-size soon after. The brush is silicone, however applies evenly and picks up a decent amount of product. I have never experienced fallout or darks marks on my eyelids throughout the day from using this mascara and that’s better than most I’ve used before. This is definitely a staple in my makeup bag!
Brittany B.
Kyle, TX
This is the best mascara I've everrrrr tried!, my lashes are so thin an almost non existent but with the help of this amazing product my lashes exist and makes my eyes pop!, always a great thing especially when you wear glasses they tend to hide behind my frames!, well not anymore!,😍😉
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
I was blown away by this mascara. It's lengthening and volumizing and seriously gives you a fake lash look. Whenever I wear this I get asked if my lashes are real. It Also lasted through my entire workout, which involved circuit training so I was a sweating a lot, and this mascara didn't budge. My lashes still looked great after my workout.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Naydelin C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this mascara tend to clump?
Ellisha O.
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?

back