BY TARTE #28 in Mascara

Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.

• Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits

Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Would love to know how this mascara compares to other tar...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If...5 Answers
  • I have been very interested in this product but I was won...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
  • "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
  • "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
  • "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
Kristi R.
I got this mascara as a sample and I absolutely love it. It gives my lashes volume and length! I use it everyday and I will definitely be buying more whenever I run out. The only bad thing about it is that sometimes it leaves mascara marks on your eyelid throughout the day but it's an easy fix so doesn't bother me!
Jessica W.
Arlington, VA
Decent mascara. It's not as effective as the original Better than Sex, but it does do a good job of lengthening and thickening my lashes. This is my alternative/go to mascara when I'm traveling or don't want to run through my BTS too quickly. Not sure I'll buy again once it's run out, but it's a pretty good mascara!
Irene L.
Chicago
I was not a fan of this mascara. I got it on sale at Ulta, luckily because I would be very upset to have paid full price for it. It is a very wet, thin, and very shiny black formula. I also do not like the prickly brush. I find that it just made my lashes stick together/spiky rather than full and voluminous.
Emily L.
Tarte has this whole mascara thing down! I have always used tarte mascara but when I was running low on my go to I grabbed this instead. THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST MASCARA ON THE MARKET. I swear. My eyelashes look so long and dark and it lasts all day. Buy this.
Candice S.
I am obsessed with this mascara! It makes my lashes look amazing. I have short, straight lashes and this lifts, seperates and keeps the curl. This is replacing my Too Faced Better than S** as my new fave high end mascara.
Kaitlyn W.
Rogers, AR
I've loved all of the Tarte mascaras for a couple of years now, but the new Maneater mascara is a GAME CHANGER!! I've never used a mascara that made my eyelashes look so long AND thick with the perfect amount of curl. I've had multiple people stop me and ask if they are fake lashes. Another bonus is that it doesn't flake off by the end of the day. This is definitely a must add for your beauty bag!
Katiee M.
Glendale , AZ
I love maneater. I have a lot of mascaras, 8-10, and this is one of my top favorites that I always grab for. It lifts without too much lift giving your eyes a very full but natural looking pop. The formula doesn’t clump or stick and applies so smoothly and evenly. It is an amazing mascara and I really suggest it.
Raven F.
At the moment, this is my favorite mascara. It is long lasting and gives the lashes a natural but full lift. I find that my lashes don't clump and the mascara builds really nicely. The brush has fine silicone bristles that separate the lashes upon application and get into the inner and outer corners of the eyes.
Jordan A.
Upland , CA
This is my new favorite mascara! It's so volumizing and lengthening without being clumpy. The packaging is also super cute. I've tried a bunch of mascaras, and this is definitely my all time favorite. I would recommend to anyone, it's totally worth the price.
Reese Anne R.
Decatur, AL
This mascara is AMAZING !!!! I love how it is not clumpy and the little bottle it comes in is so cute! It is not too hard to apply at all and it is very long lasting, I would highly recommend it!! It is a very good mascara
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Naydelin C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Ellisha O.
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this mascara tend to clump?