BY TARTE #29 in Mascara

Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.

• Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits

Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Would love to know how this mascara compares to other tar...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If...5 Answers
  • I have been very interested in this product but I was won...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
  • "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
  • "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
  • "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
Samantha B.
Graham, NC
This mascara is very weightless to where my lashes don't droop down if I forget to curl my lashes. This formula is long-lasting & doesn't fade a bit during an 18 hour period. I found this gem at a $10 black Friday sale and haven't used anything else since. I only use cruelty-free makeup & Tarte never disappoints.
Areta C.
Arlington, TX
This is my go to for premium mascara. It’s got a big wand, but not so huge I can’t get to my lower lashes easily. People ask me if I’m wearing falsies when I layer coats, and it’s not too terrible to remove like some of the other mascaras I have. I get really good separation and very little clumping and no transfer either.
Kaylee H.
Pierceton, IN
I was a little unsure about this mascara when I got it as a free gift from ulta with my other purchases, but as soon as I used it I fell in love. It’s so hard for me to find a mascara that will work for me. Makes my eyelashes look longer than they actually are, and easy to help curl them up. I highly recommend this product.
Macie A.
This is hands down my favorite mascara. I have naturally long lashes, and I love that this mascara gives them extra volume. It’s very easy to have multiple coats with out any clumps. This product lasts all day, with no flakes or smudges. It works great for a soft, natural look or you can do extra coats for lots of volume!
Kaitlyn P.
This is my fav mascara! I can go subtle with just one coat or full out with several coats. When I use this mascara, my lashes look SO long and they are actually super short. They also look like thicken out a lot compared to my thin eyelashes. I have sensitive eyes and wear contacts and this doesn’t upset my eyes at all.
Christina J.
Muskogee
I love mascara. I have tried just about all mascaras out there and I love tarte products but this mascara was just not for me... the applicator was too big and the formula was to runny and I just made a mess with it. I would not recommend especially if you have thinner lacking lashes because it will do nothing for you.
Nichole D.
I like the way it lengthens my lashes but the formula was really clumpy. I keep having to wipe excess off on top. I don’t know if I got a weird formula or what but it’s sort of annoying to have keep doing that. Otherwise, it wears great. Not super volumizing though, if at all. I wear it for more of a natural day look.
Courtney J.
Nashville, TN
LOVE this mascara! I purchased it at Ulta when it was on major sale for $10 and have re-purchased it at full-price several other times now because I’ve loved it so much! I will definitely keep purchasing it and recommend to everyone. It does not clump and goes on very evenly. It also comes in attractive packaging.
Samantha H.
Nallen, WV
I love this mascara and its my go to mascara because it curls my short lashes that any other mascara has trouble curling. It doesn't stay sticky which is a issue that I have had before. I got it on sale at ULTA on Black Friday so it was on $10, I would go back and buy it again at full price though.
Kirsti B.
Staley, NC
This is not my favorite mascara. I have used tarte mascaras before and have been pleasantly surprised. I really like their tartiest mascara. So when I heard about maneater I was super excited to try. For me, the mascara didn’t add volume to my lashes. The brush is great and makes reaching the corners of your lashes easy. It does lengthen them and my lashes are naturally curly. The color is black as coal and stays well. Does not clump and separates easy lash. I just wish it added more volume.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Naydelin C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Ellisha O.
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this mascara tend to clump?