BY TARTE #50 in Mascara

Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.

• Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits

Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Would love to know how this mascara compares to other tar...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If...5 Answers
  • I have been very interested in this product but I was won...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
  • "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
  • "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
  • "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
Jess B.
Layton, UT
I bought this mascara a few weeks ago and I love how long it makes my lashes without clumping and flakiness. It feels like there's nothing on your lashes too! For the price, I think it's an amazing value! It has the most gorgeous packaging considering I love purple and gold but I would definitely recommend this to my friends.
Heather S.
Lancaster, OH
This is my new favorite mascara! It's expensive, but worth every penny. It has the cool spiny brush, which works best on my sparse lashes. And the amount you get in the tube is huge! I switched from Benefit and I'll keep using Tarte. I'll upload the photo. My lashes are uncurled and it's only 1 coat! And my lashes are normally super thin. I'm super impressed!
Meghan L.
Cedar park , TX
I really like the brush and formula just the right amount of thickness without being too clumpy and the wand is great because it spreads out your lashes and makes them look SUUUUUPER long! ( I have pretty short and blonde eyelashes)
Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
Tarte makes my favorite high end mascaras, and I really liked this one. It separated my lashes, made them nice and dark, and really volumized them. It also added some length, but not as much as I would have liked. However, I have two problems with this mascaras (and all of tarte's mascaras): first, it transferred to my brow bone. Also, it dried out after two months, which is a downside. Overall, it's a nice mascara, and it follows its claims, but for the price I wasn't blown away.
Mollie M.
Manchester, MO
This has quickly become my go to, holy grail mascara!! It makes my lashes look long, and voluptuous! I used to wear 2 different mascaras just to get the look I wanted. With the Maneater Mascara I only have to use the one. Not to mention the name, and packaging are bomb!💖💖
Cristie G.
While i truley love this mascara it is extremley hard to wash off. It has a great thick long wand andni love that, there are a lot of bristles on it which helps build volume. The packaging is so pretty! It is a nice gold with a cheetah print, so its very attractive to the eyes. The only problem is that it's almost eaterproof even though its not! Lol i had to littlerally scrub ot off and i hate that because i dont like to rip any eyelashes out !!
Anna P.
Zimmerman, MN
I love this mascara! I have thin, sparse but long eyelashes, so I need an applicator with small, separated bristles. This one was perfect! Here's my thoughts:
Cons:
-Pricey ($23)
-Not available at every beauty retailer(ULTA exclusive)
-No color variety
Pros:
-Good size (0.30fl oz/9mL)
-Easy application
-Doesn't weigh down lashes
-Even coating, rich color
-Doesn't smudge

Compare to: Benefit Rollerlash, They're Real!, TheBalm Mad Lash.
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
This is one of my new holy grail mascaras. I always reach for my Tarte mascaras over anything else because they are all SO good. I love the packaging on Maneater and it makes my lashes insanely long.  The mascara is very black and the formula isn't too dry or too wet. It does not flake OR smudge even on super humid summer days here in the South. I will 110% repurchase when I run out- totally worth the buy if you're looking for a new mascara.
Jay 💖.
I no longer have this mascara,I ended up losing it on a trip. But all in all from what I can remember,this was a decent mascara! It gave me some volume and length,though not as much as I would have thought. It did make my lashes pretty defined and nice,though. It also didn't smear or run unless I was crying,which was nice! It didn't blow me out of the water,but it also didn't do anything I particularly disliked if I'm remembering correctly.
Aime C.
This mascara is so rich and black and stunning. It really grabs the base of my lashes for a full lift and coats them with a luxurious volume- I love it. I recommend you try this, you can find it at ulta, or tarte.com. It lasts forever, I have repurchased it and I bet you will too once you try it. tarte Maneater Voluptuous Mascara
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Naydelin C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this mascara tend to clump?
Ellisha O.
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?