BY TARTE #50 in Mascara

Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.

• Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits

Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Would love to know how this mascara compares to other tar...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If...5 Answers
  • I have been very interested in this product but I was won...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
  • "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
  • "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
  • "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
Vanessa W.
Pittsburgh, PA
OH THANK YOU, TARTE!
One of my faves, Big Fatty was discontinued and I was at a loss. I do love Better Than Sex but I just wanted to try something new. So I gave this a shot and WOW!
The length this mascara gives is amazing. I rate a mascara based on a few things: are they a cruelty free brand? how well does the product lengthen and in how many coats? and finally, how easy is it to remove from my skin? (Seriously guys, I end up with product ALL OVER my lids, never fails)...
This one meets the mark on all points! I can easily just swipe 1-2 quick layers on when I'm rushing around in the morning and feel fab. But then 3-4 when I really want to show em off! Love it. Thanks for the cute tube design, too :)

Samantha B.
meriden, CT
love LOVE love this mascara!!! this has the best wand to curl separate and lengthen your lashes!! I love the top of the wand it is amazing to do your lower lashes which is really the hardest part for me!! I just love the way my lashes look with this mascara it makes them so long and gorgeous!!! my lashes are so short and when I wear this mascara I feel like I finally look like I have lashes when normally I feel like I look like I have no lashes at all 😂😊👍
Alyssa Kayla J.
UPDATE:
ok, so I took some time away from this mascara (a month or so), but when I grabbed it in a rush I was pleasantly surprised by the results. I didn't get any flaking like last time, and it only took 2 layers to get a beautifully long and fanned out lashes. It was enough that I felt comfortable going out with just mascara, powder, and lip gloss and I enjoyed the look a lot.

(Original 3 star Review)
Not a super fan, the brush is so fat I find it makes a mess of my eye look and requires a lot of work to build up to the intensity I like. Dry formula flakes as I apply. Admittedly I only tried for 4 days, will try some more and update my review if needed.
Brittany D.
I think this mascara was sent from the Jesus himself... honestly, truly, I wouldn't lie to you! This is the only mascara that has literally made me look like I'm wearing false lashes! I thought I loved my Too Faced Better Than S*x mascara. I was blind y'all but now I see! I've been struggling with applying false lashes but I'm about to just give it to God and stick with this mascara.😩
Emanie S.
Oklahoma City
Okay, let me just start off by saying that this mascara is a little bit pricey, but entirely worth it. If you have ever tried Tarte's TARTIEST mascara, you will absolutely love this. It is a super dark pigment, it is very long-lasting, and even the scent is not bad. One of my favorite things about this mascara is the wand, it separates each and every individual lash and makes them look so long! This is definitely water resistant, I have been caught in the rain several times while wearing this and I have never had raccoon eyes! This is available at Ulta, tarte.com, and I believe Sephora as well. This comes highly recommended!!!
Kathryn O.
Coventry, RI
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Ive always been a huge fan of tarte's mascaras and i feel like they couldnt get better with them after lights camera lashes, but THEY DID. this applicator is pointed but so defined that it wont hurt your eyes, separates, lengthens, and defines your eyelashes to the point where they still look natural, but gives them enough drama to wear on a night out without falsies. It's not flaky, will stay on all night, and keep your lashes plumped. The color is a true black that goes super well with my brown/hazel eyes. Bottom line, i love it and would recommend it to anyone looking for a true drama defining eye.
Kristen Y.
Hermitage, TN
This is just about the best non-waterproof mascara I've ever tried. I stick to waterproof because I have pin straight ladies and waterproof formulas are the only ones that will hold a curl for me after I use a heated eyelash curler. Man eater mascara separates while volumizing, making my lashes look long and lush. Because it's not waterproof, i don't find this mascara to be particularly long lasting. It will smudge if used on bottom lashes after a period of time. That being said, it doesn't flake or fall out. If you don't need a waterproof formula, you will love this mascara.
Aimee M.
Topeka, KS
My sister used to sing this song to me back in my dating days and I initially only purchased this because of the name. Now lemme tell you I have weak lil stubby worthless lashes that might as well not even be there because you definitely can't see them. Have you ever seen anyone without lashes? It's weird for sure. Anyway moral of the story this stuff is bomb.com. Yeah I said it. It takes thes sad lil hairs and makes them look like that will chomp your face off. Yes please! Maneater for the win. No clumpy mess, no After application fall out and no smeary mess later on in the day.
Rae E.
Prairie Vlg, KS
I am HUGE believer in this mascara. I was kind of skeptical upon purchase because it was only $22, but I've found this to be one of the best mascaras that I've purchased. It makes my lashes long and adds weight without creating clumps or goopiness. It does run a bit below my eyes, but that could be because I wear liquid foundation and not a setting powder (which I need recommendations for!). This mascara is a great buy.
Janisa Q.
I have straight longish lashes and I have dry eyes that water bad when they get irritated. This mascara made my eyes water so bad plus once they started watering they stung really bad. This did make my lashes really black but it didn’t help with curl at all. It did make my lashes look long and not clumpy but since my lashes are straight they didn’t look to great. On top of all the problems I had with this it flaked off onto my under-eyes and smeared all over. It’s almost as if it didn’t dry all the way. I know it mentions having wax in the ingredients so maybe that’s why. I wasn’t a fan of this and won’t be purchasing again.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Naydelin C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this mascara tend to clump?
Ellisha O.
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?