tarte Maneater Voluptuous Mascara
Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.
- Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
- Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits
Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).
Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten
Made in Italy.
Top Questions See all 254 Q&A
- "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
- "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
- "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
- "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
Maneater stays put pretty well (unless you fall asleep with it on, I had raccoon eyes when I woke up after that mistake) and doesn't seem to flake as much as my previous go to, Too Faced Better Than Sex. This does seem to share a similar problem I noticed with BTS in that it tends to dry out relatively quickly, and as it gets older you may notice more clumps/flakes that were otherwise a nonissue with a new bottle. Or maybe I apply too much too slowly, could be user error! Overall as I have bought it once and was gifted a bottle for Christmas, I'd say it's a great contender for top 10 faves, but I will always be on the hunt for that perfect for me mascara!
I like to buy sample sizes of mascara so I can actually use it up and try lots of different ones without feeling bad. I don't know if I would buy a full sized Maneater but I would definitely buy another sample size!
One of my faves, Big Fatty was discontinued and I was at a loss. I do love Better Than Sex but I just wanted to try something new. So I gave this a shot and WOW!
The length this mascara gives is amazing. I rate a mascara based on a few things: are they a cruelty free brand? how well does the product lengthen and in how many coats? and finally, how easy is it to remove from my skin? (Seriously guys, I end up with product ALL OVER my lids, never fails)...
This one meets the mark on all points! I can easily just swipe 1-2 quick layers on when I'm rushing around in the morning and feel fab. But then 3-4 when I really want to show em off! Love it. Thanks for the cute tube design, too :)
ok, so I took some time away from this mascara (a month or so), but when I grabbed it in a rush I was pleasantly surprised by the results. I didn't get any flaking like last time, and it only took 2 layers to get a beautifully long and fanned out lashes. It was enough that I felt comfortable going out with just mascara, powder, and lip gloss and I enjoyed the look a lot.
(Original 3 star Review)
Not a super fan, the brush is so fat I find it makes a mess of my eye look and requires a lot of work to build up to the intensity I like. Dry formula flakes as I apply. Admittedly I only tried for 4 days, will try some more and update my review if needed.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos